PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
damn eman....that was funny...
Sup RW.......Finally came over to a real Rom thread? If you aren't running X's Rom yet, you seriously need to......
Old 02-23-2010, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Both your moms are very nice and are welcome back to my house any time guys
Nah, she said thanks but no thanks. Your manhood just didn't live up to the size of your Roms.....
Old 02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Nah, she said thanks but no thanks. Your manhood just didn't live up to the size of your Roms.....
Why for you talking bout Mr. X's junk lol

i just wanted her to make me a sammich, cuz i cant make them worth a shit.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Sup RW.......Finally came over to a real Rom thread? If you aren't running X's Rom yet, you seriously need to......
nah...running my own...just checking Mr.X's out tho....i see what he and MM does and it gives me ideas for mine...i figured they're the best so learn from them...

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Alrighty then, lets get back to business shall we?

jokes were fun, time to reduce the smutt for the ladies like flyers2114 :P ahhh sorry had to, yah know i think ur a cool cat flyers2114!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Has anybody been having problems with ActiveSync ? Mines been giving me a fit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Haven't had an activesync problem yet.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Alrighty then, lets get back to business shall we?

jokes were fun, time to reduce the smutt for the ladies like flyers2114 :P ahhh sorry had to, yah know i think ur a cool cat flyers2114!
you need to leave my lady friend alone partner lol
Old 02-23-2010, 02:45 PM
DavidCT86

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I am going to re-flash right now (2nd time) but I have an issue where my phone hangs when im text messaging, especially after I send one then exit out of the messaging client. It will usually get hung up and take a long time (30 seconds) to resume. The only thing I do after flashing is restore my information using microsoft my phone, anyone else having this issue. It makes this rom almost unusable for me.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Nope, not at all. And I posted the TB earlier for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCT86 View Post
I am going to re-flash right now (2nd time) but I have an issue where my phone hangs when im text messaging, especially after I send one then exit out of the messaging client. It will usually get hung up and take a long time (30 seconds) to resume. The only thing I do after flashing is restore my information using microsoft my phone, anyone else having this issue. It makes this rom almost unusable for me.
Nope, never had that issue, it may lag for a sec or two, but never 30.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development