PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 12:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
You'd actually were his mug on your chest??? Just don't come down here and go into DuPont Circle, they'd get the wrong idea.

Maybe I'll ask my daughter, sam or Purian to come up with a logo, since my graphics never look so good.

Don't get me started about downloads vs. thanks ratios, my Task29 is still around 1.5%, I'm still trying to catch up to you Gunny. Yeah, the reason I run X and MM is due to the lack of flashy stuff in them. Now if we could just convince X there are more than a few colors that he could use in his ROMs.

Z
lol, im one who also didnt thank ya so i will now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
No LET ME BE CLEAR!! I WILL NOT WEAR HIS MUG ON MY CHEST!!!!
your rockin my picture so no room for juggs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
No LET ME BE CLEAR!! I WILL NOT WEAR HIS MUG ON MY CHEST!!!!
I don't know Steve...
Quote:
I want to get a t-shirt that say beta X team.... and to have his picture on them....
That's not what you said bro... I'm personally a little scared.... sounds a bit like stalking to me and Darren may get jealous.....lol
Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, im one who also didnt thank ya so i will now.

your rockin my picture so no room for juggs.
No worries bro.

Now I'm jealous, why does flyers get to wear your mug on his chest and not me, oh wait, you can't answer that in here, no NSFW in the thread title.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I don't know Steve... That's not what you said bro... I'm personally a little scared.... sounds a bit like stalking to me and Darren may get jealous.....lol

hahahahahaha...............btw how was that Boy George concert you went to....the guys were telling me you got his autograph around your nipple....
Old 07-11-2010, 12:50 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
hahahahahaha...............btw how was that Boy George concert you went to....the guys were telling me you got his autograph around your nipple....
and he signed it in the potty stall, wasnt that where he had issues with undercover cop?
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Well said guys, but do you really think that juggs needs he ego stroked??? You know it'll go right to his head.

There are a few little bugs that have been found, but no show stoppers, at least that I know of.
Z
Hey Ziggy thanx for the headz up on this.

I have to agree with darren.wlsn1 as I like to be hopping on flashy roms which is fun but they always let me down one way or another,
and the only manila2.5 I resort to is my Mr.X rom nbh file I keep on my mem card with my manila2.1 Super rom as my two fav's when I need it.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I'm getting it tattoo'd in as we speak!!

Quote:
and he signed it in the potty stall, wasnt that where he had issues with undercover cop?
Yeah but we made sure there were no cops there this time, lol
Old 07-11-2010, 01:02 PM
acs tester

guys pissy with me i think?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=128248&page=2
Old 07-11-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Hey, at least you offered him a TP2 to get him somewhat up to date, considering he's running an Omnia and Diamond... at least give it to him with X's beta on it, lol.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Hey, at least you offered him a TP2 to get him somewhat up to date, considering he's running an Omnia and Diamond... at least give it to him with X's beta on it, lol.
You all need these on a t-shirt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg profilepic141490_half mm-horz.jpg (19.5 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development