PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Weird Behavior After Customizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon.towey View Post
Sense and Titanium are two different interfaces(is Sense the new name for TouchFlo?). I haven't used Sense or changed any of it's settings. I'm gonna list my programs and customizations, maybe there's something in common that we can start to track down the issue(unless it's something to do with the ROM base code and not our add-ons). I really like this ROM and want to keep using it but I won't if it nut punches me at random times.

Also, can someone point me to where the Start exe is located? I need to put it into WkTask so it doesn't permanently close it, making me soft reset. Tried the hide on task list and don't close with X but sometimes it still does it. Thanks.
yes the new versions of Sence are called sense. or well all decided to call it sense.

it sounds like your messing with a bunch of stuff in the rom that could be causing this. I change my background on my phone everytime i flash a rom and non of my settings change. i even went from sense to titanium the other day then back to titanium and that didnt reset anything. maybe try keeping the stock icons? or just change them in the registry only using .png files.

also it seems as though your using prgrams to do things you can easily change in the registry. maybe thats causing it?

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 06-08-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: added more to quote to explain reason for "hard reset" symptom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: Weird Behavior After Customizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon.towey View Post
Sense and Titanium are two different interfaces(is Sense the new name for TouchFlo?). I haven't used Sense or changed any of it's settings. I'm gonna list my programs and customizations, maybe there's something in common that we can start to track down the issue(unless it's something to do with the ROM base code and not our add-ons). I really like this ROM and want to keep using it but I won't if it nut punches me at random times.

Here are mine:

WkTask\
SH4Y PIM Backup
SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy
TouchWatch2
SD TuneUp
Klaxon
Showaco StartMenu
Foxit
FdcSoft Task Manager
Audio Para Boost 2
NoPushInternet
Resco Explorer/Registry/FTP Add-In
iMulator
TitaniumWeather
CHome Editor
Titanium Notification Panel
CComm
CleanRAM
Titanium System Panel
JWMD Icon Changer
Taskanium
CSchedule
SomeGuy sMMS
Purians XROM Folders
Sprint Provisioning
SEVEN Email Client
Custom Background, random picture from the internet
Changed to GTX Metro Black Icons
Replaced some icons in the bronzeres.dll, still active because they're being displayed

I honestly can't think of anything else except what I mentioned in the other post. Anyone else have this problem.

Also, can someone point me to where the Start exe is located? I need to put it into WkTask so it doesn't permanently close it, making me soft reset. Tried the hide on task list and don't close with X but sometimes it still does it. Thanks.
By looking at your list the only two things that we have installed that are identical are the CHome editor (1.7.1.2) and the JWMD Icon Changer, but I didn't installed JWMD the last time and had the same issue so we have Chome editor.

Look at your PM

Last edited by proxhack; 06-08-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Hey Darren,

Remember your 30000, I was there?

I am about to hit my own milestone 300!!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Hey Darren,

Remember your 30000, I was there?

I am about to hit my own milestone 300!!
There I hit ya....the mania is over...lol
Old 06-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Thank you!

I feel like the guy/girl Jamie4u that post in every thread so he can get to be VIP(special)
Old 06-08-2010, 11:59 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Thank you!

I feel like the guy/girl Jamie4u that post in every thread so he can get to be VIP(special)
lmao....you noticed that also???
Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
lmao....you noticed that also???
I did...I think that anyone who visits the forums on a regular basis knows about him/her asking for thanks.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
loll, just that fast its over.

please people stop breaking a near perfect 6.5 rom, pretty please, let the cooks do the cooking.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
loll, just that fast its over.

please people stop breaking a near perfect 6.5 rom, pretty please, let the cooks do the cooking.
I am shocked because I been using every X rom and this is the first time that I ever had a problem.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:08 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
I am shocked because I been using every X rom and this is the first time that I ever had a problem.
dont forget cooks change shit and it only takes one of your guys"tweaks" to turn it to crap.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development