PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
want for you neb shit. lol
is that quote ok?
yes that was perfect LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
yes that was perfect LOL
now i can rest tonight.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i cant send it via pm lol. i sent it to your email. finally i can find your email easily in gmail.

i dont understand what you said just there.
Not only is he soft... he's thick... lol sorry Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Fish you can throw xml's and reg into the Sash XML folder....it will take em both....that's all I ever do....I got a good e-mail coming for ya all...
Never knew that, thanks for the info. And yeah, got the e-mail, very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detule View Post
Hey guys,

Off-topic but I thought I would pick your brain about Sashimi and XML.

Say if i dropped my keyboardconfig.xml file that I exported from the Rhodium Keyboard Controller in sashimi, will it update the keyboard next time i run sashimi, or can the keyboard xml provisioning only be done through the keyboard controller app.

On a side note, you guys are really helpful (Darren, flyers, fishing..)....most of the time

Thanks Mr. X. for yet another great rom.
IDK about the keyboard xml but try it and see, worst that's gonna happen is you just hard reset and if you're already using sashimi it's not gonna be a big deal to get set up again. And thanks for the compliment, I think...lol

Quote:
most of the time? wth is with that? now im not gonna help.(plus i dont know) lol
I don't think it's possible for you to not help bro
Old 05-27-2010, 10:26 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Not only is he soft... he's thick... lol sorry Psycho

Never knew that, thanks for the info. And yeah, got the e-mail, very nice!

IDK about the keyboard xml but try it and see, worst that's gonna happen is you just hard reset and if you're already using sashimi it's not gonna be a big deal to get set up again. And thanks for the compliment, I think...lol

I don't think it's possible for you to not help bro
i did get stumped today on a pm, ill forward it to ya. it was bible stuff so maybe thats why.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Well there Mr God, I mean Mr. X, Just thought I would say, Thanks for creating another Perfect ROM. There is nothing like installing a ROM and having pretty much everything work right out of the box. I cant believe just how smooth and quick this damn thing works. I used the phone all day, and had my silly facebook vibrating the heck out of my phone ALL day, and I am still at 90%. I have had it running apps all day, with Phone Fusion Visual Voicemail running in the background all day and my memory is still only 68% I gotta say, you hit one out of the park today!!! Great Job!
Old 05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Well there Mr God, I mean Mr. X, Just thought I would say, Thanks for creating another Perfect ROM. There is nothing like installing a ROM and having pretty much everything work right out of the box. I cant believe just how smooth and quick this damn thing works. I used the phone all day, and had my silly facebook vibrating the heck out of my phone ALL day, and I am still at 90%. I have had it running apps all day, with Phone Fusion Visual Voicemail running in the background all day and my memory is still only 68% I gotta say, you hit one out of the park today!!! Great Job!
lmao @ the facebook part, nice write up too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i did get stumped today on a pm, ill forward it to ya. it was bible stuff so maybe thats why.
PM back at ya, not too sure, need some more info from him.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
lmao @ the facebook part, nice write up too.

Ya, who da thunk it? Almost 40 and still playing like a teenage girl, hyped up on hormone pills on face book. Would ya believe I also do about 8000 Text messages a month too? LOL. I tell all my vzw customers that I talk to silly people all day on the phone, so I dont want to go home and talk on the phone so I text instead.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

RockSteady8 is a n00b

correct my phone runs very smooth
Old 05-28-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro, and Sprint Touch Diamond, iPhone 3G (white) also ha
Carrier: Sprint PCS, AT&T(Ugh)

Mastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good work

WOW A++++, Super Fast, way faster then newest MightyRom IMO

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development