PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6875US Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

skuddy is keeping up the good workskuddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Great work Saumaun!! It is easy to see when the Mr X faithful are getting restless for a new X-ROM !!!!!
i thought juggs was going through some personal stuff or taking some time off. or was that a while ago and im out of the loop.

and restless is the nicest way to put it. x-rom is undeniably the best.

Current Rom: MR.X 2.5 21903 + CHT 1.8.5
Old 05-03-2010, 01:32 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

So,

I've been running a palm treo pro (HTC Panther) for a week or so now.

It's actually a pretty great unit, only thing I really miss about my TP2 is the X-ROM.

Mighty's got a solid basic 6.5 release for the panther. I've modded the titanium a fair bit (never really used CHome before, now that I have to, I like it) but I'm sturggling to get gps working consistantly. Quick GPS on this thing is a fine art.

If any of you can pick up a treo pro off kijiji or craig's list for < $100 I would do it. It's nice to have a D-pad again like on the diam and raph and not having to slide the keyboard out is also convenient.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I keep forgetting to post this and I think someone else already did, but the stock tab rise price colors don't appear to work. Despite what you pick they remain grey.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:29 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2niceguy View Post
Hi,
i'm noob..how do i install this analog clock into? It does not have any exe file

thank you
use total commander and drop the file in windows and overwrite when asked. i softreset after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skuddy View Post
i thought juggs was going through some personal stuff or taking some time off. or was that a while ago and im out of the loop.

and restless is the nicest way to put it. x-rom is undeniably the best.
i think your talking about deck, i just read same" personal life" issue in his thread.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i think your talking about deck, i just read same" personal life" issue in his thread.
+1 and Mal also. And I'm not sure what other updates people are looking for, he just put out the new 6.5 on 04/22/10 and hopefully a 6.5.x in the future.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

gti151 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to gti151 Send a message via MSN to gti151 Send a message via Yahoo to gti151

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
+1 and Mal also. And I'm not sure what other updates people are looking for, he just put out the new 6.5 on 04/22/10 and hopefully a 6.5.x in the future.
As much as I'm loving this newest version I am definitely looking [anxiously] forward to the 6.5.x version... whenever that drops...
Old 05-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Made the mistake of flashing newest energy rom... was on it for about an hour before I switched back to X... It was just so damn slow...a lot of cool stuff cooked in... but the phone was so laggy and slow. Probably should have hard reset to see if that resolved, but back to X..
Old 05-04-2010, 09:14 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Made the mistake of flashing newest energy rom... was on it for about an hour before I switched back to X... It was just so damn slow...a lot of cool stuff cooked in... but the phone was so laggy and slow. Probably should have hard reset to see if that resolved, but back to X..
lots of cool stuff = slow ass rom, hard reset doesnt fix that or crappy battery life.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Agreed. The Mr.X ROM doesn't have EVERYTHING cooked into it. However, it has a lot of items most of us want and I've found that everything that's in it seems to function properly. I've had fairly good success with Mighty and MH ROMs on my Sprint phone as well.

But several other ROMs I've tried have a lot of little quirks or things that don't function well/properly. Worst-case, there are soft-resets and other instability problems.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO 1250

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I activated another phone on my account and a day later reactivated my tp2 but now I get Data Call/Failure Error 67 when I try to user Opera, IE, or HTC wireless router.

How do I update my data profile again? I think this is all I need, I don't see the option/icon anywhere in Mr.X's rom??

Also am I the only one that has the calculator bug? When I open my calculator on landscape mode the extra options pie, log, square root, etc aren't visible; all are black but when I press it the buttons show up.

Last edited by Rippa_MD; 05-04-2010 at 12:25 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development