View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i cant send it via pm lol. i sent it to your email. finally i can find your email easily in gmail.

i dont understand what you said just there.
Not only is he soft... he's thick... lol sorry Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Fish you can throw xml's and reg into the Sash XML folder....it will take em both....that's all I ever do....I got a good e-mail coming for ya all...
Never knew that, thanks for the info. And yeah, got the e-mail, very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detule View Post
Hey guys,

Off-topic but I thought I would pick your brain about Sashimi and XML.

Say if i dropped my keyboardconfig.xml file that I exported from the Rhodium Keyboard Controller in sashimi, will it update the keyboard next time i run sashimi, or can the keyboard xml provisioning only be done through the keyboard controller app.

On a side note, you guys are really helpful (Darren, flyers, fishing..)....most of the time

Thanks Mr. X. for yet another great rom.
IDK about the keyboard xml but try it and see, worst that's gonna happen is you just hard reset and if you're already using sashimi it's not gonna be a big deal to get set up again. And thanks for the compliment, I think...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
most of the time? wth is with that? now im not gonna help.(plus i dont know) lol
I don't think it's possible for you to not help bro