PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
what makes you post this?
I was just looking at the thread on the second page, I guess just being dumb.

Usually X thread is on the first page and with lots of activity but lately it has been extremely quiet.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:12 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I was just looking at the thread on the second page, I guess just being dumb.

Usually X thread is on the first page and with lots of activity but lately it has been extremely quiet.
aaa i see,i thought you ment guy that posted ss was on old rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

In case people missed it, here's the link to the latest ROM (04/22/10). Just posting it to help clear up any possible confusion to new users. X is just busy with work and toying with a new idea... it will be worth the wait guys/gals..... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5029
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
In case people missed it, here's the link to the latest ROM (04/22/10). Just posting it to help clear up any possible confusion to new users. X is just busy with work and toying with a new idea... it will be worth the wait guys/gals..... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5029
wth, when did this come out?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

on the 22nd.

that's exactly what I was talking about Darren.

Last edited by proxhack; 05-08-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added text
Old 05-08-2010, 11:42 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
on the 22nd.

that's exactly what I was talking about Darren.
lol, i was joking.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:07 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wth, when did this come out?
seems like ages ago aye darren? can't wait to test MR.6.5X ROM!
Old 05-08-2010, 05:50 PM
acs tester

for all the gtx fans, heres some icons.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=661644
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

chardog is keeping up the good workchardog is keeping up the good work

having a problem saving my power settings and some other settings in general. Sometimes they dont stick. I tried to set screen timeout at 30 seconds, and even works on restart, but once I use the phone for a bit, it reverts back to 10 seconds. Kinda annoying, but is this a common problem? I do have cht, but with the cht tweaks I'm running, it's pretty fast, fast as or faster than stock.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:59 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardog View Post
having a problem saving my power settings and some other settings in general. Sometimes they dont stick. I tried to set screen timeout at 30 seconds, and even works on restart, but once I use the phone for a bit, it reverts back to 10 seconds. Kinda annoying, but is this a common problem? I do have cht, but with the cht tweaks I'm running, it's pretty fast, fast as or faster than stock.
never had this one with or without cookies.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development