PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 06:41 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliseexige View Post
Yeah, lol, it's not something I did, but thanks for playing.

I installed nuebattery and the CDMA 7-bar / 1% battery indicator, and that solved the issue.
or you could have just installed the cab I posted
oh well, I tried to help LOL
Old 05-11-2010, 08:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliseexige View Post
Yeah, lol, it's not something I did, but thanks for playing.

I installed nuebattery and the CDMA 7-bar / 1% battery indicator, and that solved the issue.
Make sure that you can still rapid charge, some of the 1% and nuebattery mods kill the rapid charge.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Anybody try the blackout II theme with this rom? wondering if it will slow it down as im not sure if the sense versions are the same or if there are both cfc compressed.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

does anyone know where more icon's like the ones included in the 4-22 rom are located?
Old 05-12-2010, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
does anyone know where more icon's like the ones included in the 4-22 rom are located?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4465
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA)

auTONYmous is becoming a great contributor

Ok...I'm confused. Did Mr.X take XDA_UC out of the 4-22 rom?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:43 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post

Here you go......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639835

Edit:
Oops just noticed fishingmedic beat me to it.

Last edited by B5Z; 05-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:54 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by auTONYmous View Post
Ok...I'm confused. Did Mr.X take XDA_UC out of the 4-22 rom?
nope, its there in the system folder... it just doesnt annoyingly run at startup, you have to go in and run it manually. if its not there you may have accidently got the 4/10 rom.

here is the post with link for the 22nd if thats the case.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5329
Old 05-12-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: warid

kaaniz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to kaaniz Send a message via Yahoo to kaaniz

love the rom! been flashing this and that... but this one beats everything out there!..
one question though.. might sound silly..
is push internet enabled in this rom? do i need to install the cabs to stop the push?

oh and one more question.. i know the battery life depends on a lot of things.. but the people who have been using this rom.. with normal or heavy usage.. what sort of battery life are you getting??
Old 05-12-2010, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz View Post
love the rom! been flashing this and that... but this one beats everything out there!..
one question though.. might sound silly..
is push internet enabled in this rom? do i need to install the cabs to stop the push?

oh and one more question.. i know the battery life depends on a lot of things.. but the people who have been using this rom.. with normal or heavy usage.. what sort of battery life are you getting??
Nope, no push internet, no need to kill anything.

Battery life is incredible, with heavy use, streaming sirius radio, using nanogroove and videos 23 hours straight, constant push email for 3 accounts and non stop texting till my thumbs hurt I can get 5 to 5 1/2 days on a single charge!!!! Yeah right... as you note, it depends on what you're using, but in my findings, I can usually get a full day out of one charge, while using the phone as a smart phone should be used. I get weather updated hourly, twitter updates, stock updates and email for 2 accounts hourly, moderate texting and calls, and some websurfing too. If you use Palringo or stream music it's gonna go down, but that's to be expected. Compared to other ROM's I believe the battery life is better than most I've tried, but your mileage will vary. Give it a couple of charge and discharge cycles and see what it does.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development