PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Something has broken my telenav. I tried the flash dance and telenav is first thing I installed. It says account expired. It is killing me. It was just fine before I did a hard reset, yesterday.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Something has broken my telenav. I tried the flash dance and telenav is first thing I installed. It says account expired. It is killing me. It was just fine before I did a hard reset, yesterday.

Mine too... but just change the name to something else on the account and it was fine after that...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: warid

kaaniz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to kaaniz Send a message via Yahoo to kaaniz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Nope, no push internet, no need to kill anything.

Battery life is incredible, with heavy use, streaming sirius radio, using nanogroove and videos 23 hours straight, constant push email for 3 accounts and non stop texting till my thumbs hurt I can get 5 to 5 1/2 days on a single charge!!!! Yeah right... as you note, it depends on what you're using, but in my findings, I can usually get a full day out of one charge, while using the phone as a smart phone should be used. I get weather updated hourly, twitter updates, stock updates and email for 2 accounts hourly, moderate texting and calls, and some websurfing too. If you use Palringo or stream music it's gonna go down, but that's to be expected. Compared to other ROM's I believe the battery life is better than most I've tried, but your mileage will vary. Give it a couple of charge and discharge cycles and see what it does.
Thanks for replying mate... i am certainly loving this rom.. the battery life for me is awesome till now.. been browsing a lot and texting and calling etc..
also installed some cabs for battery life too.. to turn off MS my phone and some other stuff..
I am halfway through the day and still on 77%!! Amazing!
Specially because I had charged it last night before going to sleep...
Thanks Mr X for such a nice rom..
Old 05-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Mine too... but just change the name to something else on the account and it was fine after that...
Like, instead of my name, use my email address or pin number or something?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Alright i shall have more time Monday Girlfriend has moved back from school, im all done sorting moving and moneys out. Work has plateaued and not so busy. So ill dig in to some new stuff Monday

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Great to hear from you X! As always, I'll be looking forward to your next creation. Welcome back to your own thread!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Nice, a reason to actually look forward to Monday!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

is it monday?
Old 05-13-2010, 02:32 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Like, instead of my name, use my email address or pin number or something?

anything should do it... i have been using just my initials in there then just put my full name and it worked... maybe just add your first as your last and last as first... changing the name worked for me worked, hope it works for you...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

9394888 is a n00b

after install the new bing app yesterday, the data arrows on the taskbar is constantly glowing (in/out traffic?). it still glows after removing the bing app. an idea how i can find out what program(s) are accessing the data service and kill/remove them? tx.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development