PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tommydorns is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-10-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Ok I have a serious problem... I was on the 3/05/10 rom and everything was going good. Then all of the sudden my phone starts acting weird when I am trying to charge it. When I plug it in the wall (while the phone is turned on) with an ac charger, "Connect to PC" comes with the three options and the phone does not charge. When the phone is off it charges fine when connected to the wall. When I plug it in via usb, "Connect to PC" does not come up and the phone just charges. So I flashed back to stock (Sprint 6.5) via SD because the phone wouldn't sync with my computer and hard reset three times. Everything started working fine again. I then flashed to the latest Mr. X ROM (04/10/10) and everything is back with the way it was again. I have been flashing roms for a couple of years and never had this type of issue. Please help this is my favorite rom but I need the option to charge the phone while it's turned on.

Last edited by tommydorns; 04-12-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:57 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
so this rom is faster?

yes? no?

i think this might be the third time I've asked lol

flash it and fine out... what do you got to lose? a little bit of time

Old 04-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

just wondering if anyone is using fingerkeyboard and is able to get it to properly recognize your contact's name...
Old 04-12-2010, 01:00 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
so this rom is faster?

yes? no?

i think this might be the third time I've asked lol
and you sounded inquisitive all 3 times.

Why would he release something that wasn't an improvement.

Last edited by briggs; 04-13-2010 at 12:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

unxguyjr is just getting started

Is any one else having problems with the Year view under Calendar? I get a list of months but the actual month list is a big white block and the only way I can get back to my agenda view is to go back to the home screen and select on of my upcoming appointments...
Old 04-12-2010, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Alright ... went to the xda thread and liked what I saw.

Clifs notes on what you chose, order and instructions on how to install?

Best regards,
-boggsie
I chose MM3.0 because CHT was way too slow for me. Plus, with CHT, I couldn't play with the clocks or the taskbar or anything without breaking the homescreen. Now with MM3.0, SenseUI is just as fast as Sense2.1.

Just go to this page: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3070

Download the MaxManila 3.0 + mode9.dll ZIP file.

Unzip the download.

Connect your TP2 via Activesync.

Place MaxManila3.0.cab on your TP2 (Don't run yet)

Go to Settings>Today>Items, disable HTC Sense.

Once back to the blah winblows homescreen, open File Explorer and find your MaxManila3.0 cab. Run it.

After installation, it will ask you to softreset, say no. It will ask you again, press cancel.

Now, go onto your PC, take the mode9.dll from the package and paste it into the \Windows folder on the TP2. It will ask if you wish to overwrite the old file, say YES.

Now soft-reset the device.

Once started up, go to Settings>Today>Items, enable HTC Sense.

BAM, it works!
Old 04-12-2010, 01:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxguyjr View Post
Is any one else having problems with the Year view under Calendar? I get a list of months but the actual month list is a big white block and the only way I can get back to my agenda view is to go back to the home screen and select on of my upcoming appointments...
mines fine, post a screenshot
Old 04-12-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxguyjr View Post
My guess is that you have the Santods R6_Landscape_16 Links loaded on your phone. This is a bug in that mod. I've loaded it on every ROM I've used in the last couple of months, both on my wife's AT&T Tilt2 and my Verizon TP2, multiple ROMs and it does this on all of them, BUT, I like the 4x4 16 links (much better than CHT or MM) and the background on all tabs, as well as the colored weekends in the month view that this provides, so I just don't go into year view. I'm assuming yours looks like my post below?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YearView.jpg (64.4 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 04-12-2010 at 01:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
My guess is that you have the Santods R6_Landscape_16 Links loaded on your phone. This is a bug in that mod. I've loaded it on every ROM I've used in the last couple of months, both on my wife's AT&T Tilt2 and my Verizon TP2, multiple ROMs and it does this on all of them, BUT, I like the 4x4 16 links (much better than CHT or MM) and the background on all tabs, as well as the colored weekends in the month view that this provides, so I just don't go into year view.
im using same santod cab and im fine, you guys love breaking a great rom.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

unxguyjr is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
My guess is that you have the Santods R6_Landscape_16 Links loaded on your phone. This is a bug in that mod. I've loaded it on every ROM I've used in the last couple of months, both on my wife's AT&T Tilt2 and my Verizon TP2, multiple ROMs and it does this on all of them, BUT, I like the 4x4 16 links (much better than CHT or MM) and the background on all tabs, as well as the colored weekends in the month view that this provides, so I just don't go into year view. I'm assuming yours looks like my post below?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/mcquerg1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
I am using the R1_landscape_20. I removed it an Year view works again...Thats sad...I really liked his mod...will have to wait for fix. Thanks for the help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development