View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:16 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [04-10-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
My guess is that you have the Santods R6_Landscape_16 Links loaded on your phone. This is a bug in that mod. I've loaded it on every ROM I've used in the last couple of months, both on my wife's AT&T Tilt2 and my Verizon TP2, multiple ROMs and it does this on all of them, BUT, I like the 4x4 16 links (much better than CHT or MM) and the background on all tabs, as well as the colored weekends in the month view that this provides, so I just don't go into year view.
im using same santod cab and im fine, you guys love breaking a great rom.