View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:11 PM
GaryMcQ
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-10-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unxguyjr View Post
Is any one else having problems with the Year view under Calendar? I get a list of months but the actual month list is a big white block and the only way I can get back to my agenda view is to go back to the home screen and select on of my upcoming appointments...
My guess is that you have the Santods R6_Landscape_16 Links loaded on your phone. This is a bug in that mod. I've loaded it on every ROM I've used in the last couple of months, both on my wife's AT&T Tilt2 and my Verizon TP2, multiple ROMs and it does this on all of them, BUT, I like the 4x4 16 links (much better than CHT or MM) and the background on all tabs, as well as the colored weekends in the month view that this provides, so I just don't go into year view. I'm assuming yours looks like my post below?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YearView.jpg (64.4 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 04-12-2010 at 01:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.