PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro II
Carrier: sprint

nevabinbetta is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/9/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
trust me if u r at all talking about a license or registration code post or a link to such a post.i would quickly change ur post bcuz yetserday for even mentioning,not posting a code or posting a link for a code and with no way to get a code from my post.just mentioning the use of using a license or registration code for more than one persons device is stricly forbidden here.alot of the members here jumped all over my case without even knowing anywhere near the whole truth about my situation.so just b very cautious with reg./license codes on these forums and posts.just my 2 cents.
i see...thanks for the look out. I just installed looking wonderful. Thanks now I am happy with my tp2 <3
Old 02-09-2010, 02:09 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

downloading the new version now.will probably try it for the next few days.well if its more stable than yesterdays 23519 build.i really like the spb shell configuration and the look but the memory was very high even after a soft reset and some of the icons/programs didnt function or didnt function correctly.but i hear that todays 23529 has addressed alot of the issues. im gona flash it tonight and ill post what i think over the next couple days.Maybe once this rom is stable enuf for everyday use then maybe it could become my everyday rom for a weeks.Maybe.especially a true stable,fastest generic rom.that might sway me from my Sense 2.5 roms that i like,especially with the new landscape maxmanila pkg.but damn ur rom looks great also.almost to hard to judge.i guess ill just have to let the SPEED,stability and features ofthe roms do the talking.but i am very glad u chose to use a 23XXX build for the rom.im tired of the regular 218XX builds out there.Cant wait for the next release.and keep refining and updating the rom its getting so close.Thanks again
Old 02-09-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hyakku is keeping up the good workhyakku is keeping up the good work

Hey formula, haven't had a chance to flash your rom yet, but I've been using this in my SPB rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520

And it's looking great. I don't even have it linked to the 3d message viewer, i have that on one of my other pages.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up for a great looking rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

andrewhair is a n00b

Is there a post that will show me the changes in each update? I flashed yesterday...but I noticed that there is a new version today, but I don't see what changes were made so I don't know if it's worth flashing again. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewhair View Post
Is there a post that will show me the changes in each update? I flashed yesterday...but I noticed that there is a new version today, but I don't see what changes were made so I don't know if it's worth flashing again. Thanks!
Well the Update today was a generic build, last night was the sprint 23529 version. This resolved issues with missing input and account manager cpl's. Also Scrolling seems smoother throughout the entire rom. I am at work and don't have time yet to post everything that's in the rom but this is the changes from 23519 (original) to 23529.

I have modified my layout for MS slightly that will not require a flash just use the "Restore Settings" feature of Mobile shell, just minor changes to a few links and the right page of lifestyle layout was changed. I will post screen shots and the file later today for those that would like this change.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I am thinking of making "Uninstall" cabs to remove files / registry entries for programs that people dont want.
I think this would be a great idea. While I don't see the necessity for Mobile Shell (as this rom is based upon it), other "trials" should be optional. As an example, I would never use PocketShield (others may). It's no big deal to delete a few things manually, but a cab would make it that much easier for the "technology challenged" such as myself.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
Hey formula, haven't had a chance to flash your rom yet, but I've been using this in my SPB rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=622520

And it's looking great. I don't even have it linked to the 3d message viewer, i have that on one of my other pages.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up for a great looking rom.
I already have skinned SMS it is a soft yellow and blue (23529 Build). I was thinking about the Ninja Colors as they seem glossy mine are matte, going to test out for the next build and see what I like better.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

jrgthird is just getting started

This looks FABULOUS. One question though, Whick link should I click for a Verizon user? Also, i keep getting a data configuration error, what is that?
Old 02-09-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgthird View Post
This looks FABULOUS. One question though, Whick link should I click for a Verizon user? Also, i keep getting a data configuration error, what is that?

For Verizon you would want the generic version. This should allow you to choose your carrier at boot. I do not have Verizon so I can not test. What rom did you flash to receive this "data configuration" error?
Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

jrgthird is just getting started

I flashed with this link:

23529 Primary Download Provided by - Vegasden (WOW! 1.7Mbps no nags This rocks THANK YOU!)
http://vegasden.net/Formula/Formula.MS353.23529.7z

There isn't a link that specifically indicates it's the one for all other carriers or generic so I guess that's where the confusion began. Which one should I have clicked on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms