View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:09 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/9/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

downloading the new version now.will probably try it for the next few days.well if its more stable than yesterdays 23519 build.i really like the spb shell configuration and the look but the memory was very high even after a soft reset and some of the icons/programs didnt function or didnt function correctly.but i hear that todays 23529 has addressed alot of the issues. im gona flash it tonight and ill post what i think over the next couple days.Maybe once this rom is stable enuf for everyday use then maybe it could become my everyday rom for a weeks.Maybe.especially a true stable,fastest generic rom.that might sway me from my Sense 2.5 roms that i like,especially with the new landscape maxmanila pkg.but damn ur rom looks great also.almost to hard to judge.i guess ill just have to let the SPEED,stability and features ofthe roms do the talking.but i am very glad u chose to use a 23XXX build for the rom.im tired of the regular 218XX builds out there.Cant wait for the next release.and keep refining and updating the rom its getting so close.Thanks again