PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
With Formula's permission here is a mirror of the Sprint 23529 ROM
WOW! 1.7Mbps no nags This rocks THANK YOU!

Do I have anyone that want to test the Generic Build? Titanium Only Rom will be later today.

23529 - Generic
http://depositfiles.com/files/5924awd6s

Last edited by Formula84; 02-09-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just wanted to say that I used the ROM all night at work (i work overnights) and it was 100% stable, quick, and smooth. I can't believe the amount of work you put into this ROM. I've used other SPB Mobile Shell ROMs and yours is so far ahead of the rest, in it's own class. I don't know if people realize the amount of work you put into this but I do and I appreciate it. Thank you Formula, I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Just wanted to say that I used the ROM all night at work (i work overnights) and it was 100% stable, quick, and smooth. I can't believe the amount of work you put into this ROM. I've used other SPB Mobile Shell ROMs and yours is so far ahead of the rest, in it's own class. I don't know if people realize the amount of work you put into this but I do and I appreciate it. Thank you Formula, I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Are you using the new Build?
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Are you using the new Build?
Just got home from work, flashing new build now...
Old 02-09-2010, 12:36 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Have you tried the "CooTek T+" style of touchpal it is great for one handed texting. By default it is in Full mode but if you pull up the sip go to the 2nd to the right option at the top "SET", here you can adjust the keyboard size and also the layout, my favorite is that you can slide to left, right, up down to get the proper key or if you simple want to type a known word like "when" you would hit the q/w + g/h + e/r + b/n (larger and easier to use than single keys you will get options that will have "when" as the first suggestion but also "whenever" as a second, if you just hit space after typing it chooses when automatically.

Best way I can describe it is if anyone is familiar with Blackberries it is SureType on steroids. Touchpal is the best sip out there give a shot and I think you will really like it.

I have also included Swype I am still getting used to this I think it is neat but it has a step learning curve, If anything I may swap swype with EZ Input but I want to give swype some more time as i think it has a great feature. This ROM has two great sip's i hope you can manage with either of these two for now.
Ill give it a try and see if it grows on me...thanks.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro II

nevabinbetta is a n00b
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/9/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

i found a youtube link that gives you a key to make it a full version
Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevabinbetta View Post
If you are talking about a key for a paid program...that's not tolerated here.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro II

nevabinbetta is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/9/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 [Sprint/Generic]

no i think im telling people where they can get the full version from and it tells them what site to get it from

why is it that i feel you think everyone is trying to steal.....
Old 02-09-2010, 01:39 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
trust me if u r at all talking about a license or registration code post or a link to such a post.i would quickly change ur post bcuz yetserday for even mentioning,not posting a code or posting a link for a code and with no way to get a code from my post.just mentioning the use of using a license or registration code for more than one persons device is stricly forbidden here.alot of the members here jumped all over my case without even knowing anywhere near the whole truth about my situation.so just b very cautious with reg./license codes on these forums and posts.just my 2 cents.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:50 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
no i think im telling people where they can get the full version from and it tells them what site to get it from

why is it that i feel you think everyone is trying to steal.....
if u just found a site for us to download the most recent release as freeware then thats great.they just dont want anyone posting any license or registration codes that are required to fully activate certain trial versions of apps or some trialware that comes cooked into roms that must be paid for for continued use once the trial period ends.after the trial period ends u can no longer use certain features or apps with some roms unless u pay for all those apps and features with trialware or a trial period.thats all they meant.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms