PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

This is a cool theme from MSSkip

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Ohhh wm7 in the works heheh... nice.

Whats the name of that browser formula? that you said was better than opera? Uweb or something? you said its part of your sashimi pack. Anyway to just get a cab of it?

Last edited by solarflarex; 03-21-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
Looks nice but I am not that big of a fan of the windows 7 look, although this is the reason why I also cooked up a stock build for those that wish to add their own theme...
Old 03-21-2010, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Ohhh wm7 in the works heheh... nice.

Whats the name of that browser formula? that you said was better than opera? Uweb or something? you said its part of your sashimi pack. Anyway to just get a cab of it?
Its called UCWeb and you can go here http://www.uc.cn/English/download.shtml or just grab the cab from the app pack I posted.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

blkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good work

Formula....

Nice ROM but my sms messaging stops working periodically. I have to soft reset before I can send and receive texts when this happens.

What happens is that even if I type a text message, hitting the send button does nothing...

Thx

Old 03-22-2010, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

Formula.... Love this ROM... I did the FlashDance with the new 6.5 ROM from Sprint (so it updated my Radio to 2.32.00WF) and then loaded your ROM...

Finally after 2 months using my Touch Pro2 i was able to got to work watching SPBTV without interruptions....I can only be from the New Radio... LOVE IT!!!!!
Or could it be from the 0 pagepool (that is what the 23549 is set to ..right???)
Thanks for the Hard Work.

Now if someone could figure out why the A2DP Profile disconnects after the message "the connected bluetooth headset does not support volume adjustment from the device ...". Tried everything including the "remove Bluetooth Warning.cab".

Well ...can't be done all at once...Formula...thank you!!!!

JP
Old 03-22-2010, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Formula....

Nice ROM but my sms messaging stops working periodically. I have to soft reset before I can send and receive texts when this happens.

What happens is that even if I type a text message, hitting the send button does nothing...

Thx
I have not had this happen and you are the first to post, how are you restoring your texts after rom flash? I use SPB backup flawlessley. If You haven't already you may want to flash stock and then flash my rom again. Let me know how you make out.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I have not had this happen and you are the first to post, how are you restoring your texts after rom flash? I use SPB backup flawlessley. If You haven't already you may want to flash stock and then flash my rom again. Let me know how you make out.
i just had the same thing happen. I type a text in the box click send. nothing happens. soft reset corrects it. using sprint custom version. no backup texts/etc were restored... i could care less about texts in the past.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

smaxcom is a n00b

Hey, I love this ROM so far! how do you get the new notification light to stop blinking? I got a new email and deleted it, but the light is still blinking. I checked in the sound/notification settings and the light section is grayed out.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaxcom View Post
Hey, I love this ROM so far! how do you get the new notification light to stop blinking? I got a new email and deleted it, but the light is still blinking. I checked in the sound/notification settings and the light section is grayed out.
I'll Look into it for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms