PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

Only thing I've run into as I am setting it up is that some of the settings don't come up when I tap the icon, like Account Manager and Input. Is there another way to set up my contacts and link them to Facebook other than the Account Manager?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Only thing I've run into as I am setting it up is that some of the settings don't come up when I tap the icon, like Account Manager and Input. Is there another way to set up my contacts and link them to Facebook other than the Account Manager?
Figured out the Facebook thing
Old 02-08-2010, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Figured out the Facebook thing
The Account Manager and Input are not actually in the ROM, if you use your start menu (Windows) then Settings -> Connections you will not find account Manager, same applies with Input. This was a problem I found when first attempting to use Indagroove's OEM with Calc's Kitchen (missing Icons that did not do anything). Then Clac Released his own but was still having issues with this. I found the cause was the registry used at build. I cleaned up the registry for the Package and Thought I got everything...(There was a lot of them before) Will work to clean this up thanks for the feedback.

I have never used Account Manager, I think this is only for Manilla correct me if I am Wrong here. The input missing has happened ever since building with Clac's kitchens I believe I will find out about this. The way to change your SIP is to press and hold the sip button this will bring up your options to toggle between TouchPal and Swype. Hope this helps.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Damn good ROM Formula. Is there any way to pull up the carousel?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Damn good ROM Formula. Is there any way to pull up the carousel?

Yes, if you watch the video it shows the carousel in action.

1. From Main Screen choose the bottom Right /\ and from here the menu that pops up will have show today, etc buttons. on the bottom left you will see the Carousel Icon, took me a while to figure this out myself when using the MobileSense Skin.

Last edited by Formula84; 02-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:11 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This ROM is well dome and well thought out. I have always preferred manila over Titanium but i like the way it looks. Great job

Two requests.

* I cannot find PS settings so i can change them to my liking and
* Can you make Opera the default for Titanium instead of IE

Thanks
Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

After setting everything up and playin around, I must say this is the best Mobile Shell ROM I've come across. Well planned and executed. Hats off to you Formula
Old 02-08-2010, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
This ROM is well dome and well thought out. I have always preferred manila over Titanium but i like the way it looks. Great job

Two requests.

* I cannot find PS settings so i can change them to my liking and
* Can you make Opera the default for Titanium instead of IE

Thanks
PS Settings are in Settings, (From Windows Menu) Start -> Settings -> PSSettings.

Or if you go to SPB Menu -> Programs -> You will see it here along with VolumeX settings as well. When Settings links are cooked in Mobile Shell does not see them in their (Windows Menu) Path and just places them in the Programs Menu...

I think there is a cab for the Opera Titanium Switch I will Look into this for future builds.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2

hookoo is a n00b

What an amazing looking ROM. I love it.. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

well i gave ur rom a spin and ill definitely say that u have a great looking rom with a well customized spb shell and the rom appeard to be fairy stable for a couple hours til it just froze up on me.did a soft reset and then it froze up again a little later.so i did a hard reset again and that seemed to solve the problem,but i only used it for about another hour and a half so i cant say for sure.and from a soft reset this rom used more memry at start up before launching any apps or programs than any other rom ive used or tried on my TP2.which is kinda weird bcuz everytime ive used Spb shell in the past it always used verylittle memory.and i found several icons that didnt function at all and a cpl more that had some lag to them before opening.and i dont like so much trialware and shareware cooked into my roms.i dont like to have to spend money just to be able to use the full functions of the rom.and the keyboard i could do without.but everyones preference is different.i like the fingerkeyboard 2 instead.i think ill wait for the update to try again as this is just not stable enough for me to use daily.but keep up the good work.its getting there. Im not tryin to say anything negative at all against the rom. just what i noticed needed a little attention.but hey I also cook roms just for myself and the practice. but i dont post them bcuz i can usually find to many bugs in them,so i usually find a rom from a more accomplished chef that usually works better and then i just customize that rom to my liking.but i cant wait for the generic rom and the next update hopefully it wont have as many bugs.and please fix the volumeXsettings bug first.it kinda makes me leary when thers a bug right from the start.as soon as this rom gets updated ill give it another shot.dont make us wait too long tho.but i would rather wait a while for a stable rom release than to just keep throwing new roms with bugs.the rom does look great and i hope the updated roms to come fix all the bugs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms