View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Figured out the Facebook thing
The Account Manager and Input are not actually in the ROM, if you use your start menu (Windows) then Settings -> Connections you will not find account Manager, same applies with Input. This was a problem I found when first attempting to use Indagroove's OEM with Calc's Kitchen (missing Icons that did not do anything). Then Clac Released his own but was still having issues with this. I found the cause was the registry used at build. I cleaned up the registry for the Package and Thought I got everything...(There was a lot of them before) Will work to clean this up thanks for the feedback.

I have never used Account Manager, I think this is only for Manilla correct me if I am Wrong here. The input missing has happened ever since building with Clac's kitchens I believe I will find out about this. The way to change your SIP is to press and hold the sip button this will bring up your options to toggle between TouchPal and Swype. Hope this helps.