View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

well i gave ur rom a spin and ill definitely say that u have a great looking rom with a well customized spb shell and the rom appeard to be fairy stable for a couple hours til it just froze up on me.did a soft reset and then it froze up again a little later.so i did a hard reset again and that seemed to solve the problem,but i only used it for about another hour and a half so i cant say for sure.and from a soft reset this rom used more memry at start up before launching any apps or programs than any other rom ive used or tried on my TP2.which is kinda weird bcuz everytime ive used Spb shell in the past it always used verylittle memory.and i found several icons that didnt function at all and a cpl more that had some lag to them before opening.and i dont like so much trialware and shareware cooked into my roms.i dont like to have to spend money just to be able to use the full functions of the rom.and the keyboard i could do without.but everyones preference is different.i like the fingerkeyboard 2 instead.i think ill wait for the update to try again as this is just not stable enough for me to use daily.but keep up the good work.its getting there. Im not tryin to say anything negative at all against the rom. just what i noticed needed a little attention.but hey I also cook roms just for myself and the practice. but i dont post them bcuz i can usually find to many bugs in them,so i usually find a rom from a more accomplished chef that usually works better and then i just customize that rom to my liking.but i cant wait for the generic rom and the next update hopefully it wont have as many bugs.and please fix the volumeXsettings bug first.it kinda makes me leary when thers a bug right from the start.as soon as this rom gets updated ill give it another shot.dont make us wait too long tho.but i would rather wait a while for a stable rom release than to just keep throwing new roms with bugs.the rom does look great and i hope the updated roms to come fix all the bugs.