PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

Flexplorer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

I am waiting to out this rom for sure!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:06 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Can you please edit your post, I do not believe this is something the moderators would agree with posting.

Below Is what I quote to be relevant so if you could change it to say only this I would appreciate as I am sure the mods would as well.
i did change my post. but im not going to change it to say only what u want it to say. I didnt mean to upset anyone but i didnt think it was much different than all the posts telling people just to hard reset every 2 weeks to cheat/steal the use of the Spb mobile shell. At least i did pay for the use of the Spb mobile shell. the people who recomend a hard reset evry 2 weeks are the real thieves. i paid for my Spb shell. the ones who hard reset evry 2 weeks i think are the true Spb shell thieves.

Last edited by lbcary; 02-08-2010 at 08:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
i did change my post. i didnt mean to upset anyone but i didnt think it was much different than the posts telling people just to hard reset every 2 weeks to get out of paying for the use of the Spb mobile shell. At least i did pay for the use of the Spb mobile shell.plus i never planned on actually posting my reg code. i would never do that. but i think if im being singled out why arent the people who recomend a hard reset evry 2 weeks being singled out. i did pay for it.the ones wjo hard reset evry 2 weeks are the true Spb shell thieves.
Thank you, the rom is up for all to test. Please post feedback if you flash.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
i did change my post. i didnt mean to upset anyone but i didnt think it was much different than the posts telling people just to hard reset every 2 weeks to get out of paying for the use of the Spb mobile shell. At least i did pay for the use of the Spb mobile shell.plus i never planned on actually posting my reg code. i would never do that. but i think if im being singled out why arent the people who recomend a hard reset evry 2 weeks being singled out. i did pay for it.the ones wjo hard reset evry 2 weeks are the true Spb shell thieves.
The difference is even if someone hard resets, they are not sharing registry keys, and as a developer of software myself i take offense to people like you who distribute license keys to other people. If you have a problem with the rules of the forums please take it up with a Moderator but please don't continue to talk about this in someone elses thread. Consider this subject closed unless you want a moderator to explain the legality of distributing license keys.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-08-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:07 AM
lbcary

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
The difference is even if someone hard resets, they are not sharing registry keys, and as a developer of software myself i take offense to people like you who distribute license keys to other people. If you have a problem with the rules of the forums please take it up with a Moderator but please don't continue to talk about this in someone elses thread. Consider this subject closed unless you want a moderator to explain the legality of distributing license keys.
dont worry,lesson learned.sorry,i didnt mean to upset anyone and take full responsibility for what i posted and i did change the post significantly.again i apologize.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
dont worry,lesson learned.sorry,i didnt mean to upset anyone and take full responsibility for what i posted and i did change the post significantly.again i apologize.
Thank you, maybe you will see a new light with mobile shell in my rom since you already have a lic for it. I personally find Sense very slow (Does have great eye candy though, lacking functionality) and drains my battery much more than MS, give it a shot again.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Live and learn buddy, we all make mistakes. Let's move on... Flashing ROM now, from what I see it is Sense and SPB Mobile Shell together? I normally set up my TP2 with both programs but it taxes my memory, drains my battery, and slows down the whole show. Looking forward to taking this one for a spin. Will report...
Old 02-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23529/19}-2/8/10-Formula SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 / 6.5.5

Uh Formula, let me say upon initial flash, before I start messing around, I am extremely impressed by your layout. I never saw Mobile shell set up like this. Awesome work dude! I will report my findings but if it runs as smooth as it looks you'll get 2 thumbs up from me
Old 02-08-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Live and learn buddy, we all make mistakes. Let's move on... Flashing ROM now, from what I see it is Sense and SPB Mobile Shell together? I normally set up my TP2 with both programs but it taxes my memory, drains my battery, and slows down the whole show. Looking forward to taking this one for a spin. Will report...
This is a Mobile Shell / Titanium only no HTC Sense as your right in my experience HTC Sense is not worth the drain it puts on my Device. I hope you enjoy, took me many weeks and god knows how many flashes to get everything perfect on first boot. I was shooting for a 0 Config rom.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:28 AM
lbcary

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
WTF do people expect when they post that crap? Am I gonna think you're cool cuz you discovered a loop hole? Cuz you are more tech than me? Wow, I'm really impressed. I'm also looking forward to this ROM, I BOUGHT my copy of SPB Shell
And i also BOUGHT and PAID IN FULL for my copy of Spb Mobile Shell as well. and i never claimed to be more tech than anyone,but if u feel im more tech than u than maybe/probably i am.

Last edited by lbcary; 02-16-2010 at 11:44 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms