PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Yellowman1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3.02.10] [SPRINT LOVER'S ROM] |Windows Mobile 6.5 | Build 21884 | Organized Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
any way to fix the clock rather than turn it off? and is that the same push internet cab thats been around for a while now?
Here is a cab file that I used to fix the clock issue on my phone (I didn't create the cab file, I downloaded it from this site somewhere). The clock flips when it should. Hope it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Apristel Flip Clock Fix.cab (21.2 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [3.02.10] [SPRINT LOVER'S ROM] |Windows Mobile 6.5 | Build 21884 | Organized Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
any way to fix the clock rather than turn it off? and is that the same push internet cab thats been around for a while now?
I do not understand what you mean by "turn it off." The disable clock animation CAB posted on the last page as well as by Yellowman1 above this message will only disable the 1 hour, 2 minute flip animation when returning to the home screen or tapping the task manager. The clock will still flip numbers as minutes and hours pass. The 1 hour, 2 minutes animation is not an "issue" it is the standard animation HTC included with Sense 2.1 Manila.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

I've been using this ROM for a couple of days and I really like. I ran into a few issues. S2U2 doesn't play nice with this version of Sense. As soon as I unlock my phone S2U2 locks again. A few other people have previously reported this, now I know what they are talking about. S2U2 has a setting to not lock TF3D, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the program.

It's not a big deal for me since I don't run Sense. I just have to remember the issue exists if I ever use it.

One other thing, I didn't see any setting where I can input my owner information. Am I missing it or was it left out? I need to enter this for a few programs I use. This problem also occured with some of Juicy's earlier builds. Fortunately someone wrote a cab to add it, so again it's not a big deal.

I made this splash screen awhile back. I thought I had posted it in my Windows Splash Screen thread, but I guess I never got around to it. I think it goes well with the theme of the ROM.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprintsplashthumb.jpg (49.1 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprintsplashscreen.cab (132.0 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: The Now Network

netghozt is a n00b

Hey folks, I am trying this rom for the first time. The arrangement is a little different. Where can I find ActiveSync ? Thanks
Old 03-06-2010, 12:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: The Now Network

netghozt is a n00b

never mind. I found it under outlook.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2

Yellowman1 is just getting started

Chris, I'm digging your rom, very stable (installed it on my wife's TP2). I'm looking to move from MM to your rom for myself but the deal breaker (for me) so far is the "Camera" right soft key button on the Today screen of HTC Sense. I need to map that to Lock (I have big fingers, I keep taking pictures by accident). I followed your directions in your PM (I even PM-ed MM & he gave me the same directions), but the problem is that I can’t find the file "DeviceLock.exe" in your rom (I have searched using Resco, Total Commander, PHM, Advanced Configuration, no success). Just to be sure that I wasn't looking for something that didn't exist, I flashed back to MM, searched with Resco and I found the file in MM's rom. My question is how do I map the "Camera" right soft key at HTC Sense Today screen to "Lock"? You have the left soft key at the Start menu screen mapped to "Lock" (which is good, I like that), is there a way for me to map my right soft key on the Today screen to that button? (either way is fine with me, I just want to be able to lock my phone from Today's screen in Sense).

Thanks for your time.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
One other thing, I didn't see any setting where I can input my owner information. Am I missing it or was it left out? I need to enter this for a few programs I use. This problem also occured with some of Juicy's earlier builds.
For some reason this was left out by Microsoft. I have created a CAB which will add back Owner Information to the Settings>Personal Tab
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable Owner Info.cab (1.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

iceover06 is a n00b

Is there a way to adjust the settings on S2U programs I can't find it please help..
Old 03-06-2010, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowman1 View Post
Chris, I'm digging your rom, very stable (installed it on my wife's TP2). I'm looking to move from MM to your rom for myself but the deal breaker (for me) so far is the "Camera" right soft key button on the Today screen of HTC Sense. I need to map that to Lock (I have big fingers, I keep taking pictures by accident). I followed your directions in your PM (I even PM-ed MM & he gave me the same directions), but the problem is that I can’t find the file "DeviceLock.exe" in your rom (I have searched using Resco, Total Commander, PHM, Advanced Configuration, no success). Just to be sure that I wasn't looking for something that didn't exist, I flashed back to MM, searched with Resco and I found the file in MM's rom. My question is how do I map the "Camera" right soft key at HTC Sense Today screen to "Lock"? You have the left soft key at the Start menu screen mapped to "Lock" (which is good, I like that), is there a way for me to map my right soft key on the Today screen to that button? (either way is fine with me, I just want to be able to lock my phone from Today's screen in Sense).

Thanks for your time.
Made a custom CAB for you. This will convert your manila home screen right softkey to "Lock" and will enable the lock function. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Device Lock Right Softkey.cab (9.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung s3 BABY!!!!

pmeunier is keeping up the good workpmeunier is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
S2U2 doesn't play nice with this version of Sense.
Why would you want to use it? This ROM has slide to unlock built into it. Am I missing something?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
1hr 2min clock flip