View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:01 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3.02.10] [SPRINT LOVER'S ROM] |Windows Mobile 6.5 | Build 21884 | Organized Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowman1 View Post
Chris, I'm digging your rom, very stable (installed it on my wife's TP2). I'm looking to move from MM to your rom for myself but the deal breaker (for me) so far is the "Camera" right soft key button on the Today screen of HTC Sense. I need to map that to Lock (I have big fingers, I keep taking pictures by accident). I followed your directions in your PM (I even PM-ed MM & he gave me the same directions), but the problem is that I can’t find the file "DeviceLock.exe" in your rom (I have searched using Resco, Total Commander, PHM, Advanced Configuration, no success). Just to be sure that I wasn't looking for something that didn't exist, I flashed back to MM, searched with Resco and I found the file in MM's rom. My question is how do I map the "Camera" right soft key at HTC Sense Today screen to "Lock"? You have the left soft key at the Start menu screen mapped to "Lock" (which is good, I like that), is there a way for me to map my right soft key on the Today screen to that button? (either way is fine with me, I just want to be able to lock my phone from Today's screen in Sense).

Thanks for your time.
Made a custom CAB for you. This will convert your manila home screen right softkey to "Lock" and will enable the lock function. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Device Lock Right Softkey.cab (9.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!