PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I found 1 great tool in droid forums to optimize png images.
I have 1 crazy idea to optimize ALL ROM png images including sense,it will reduce their size and should increase grafic speed.Its not cfc compression,no worries.

It will take some time,but Im on it
Sounds very cool!

Edit: Hey Vin, what are the odds you might cook Android for the TP2 in the future?

Last edited by Recursion; 02-21-2011 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Sounds very cool!

Edit: Hey Vin, what are the odds you might cook Android for the TP2 in the future?
LOL. Seeing you're now a Droid fan since testing FRX04. Vin is probably busying cooking it for his Evo.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
I have 1 crazy idea to optimize ALL ROM png images including sense,it will reduce their size and should increase grafic speed.Its not cfc compression,no worries.

You know where to find me if you need testing
Old 02-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Was that 2/10? Lol
Okay, THAT was a hockey game...old school. I think there was a hit every 5 seconds that 3rd period. Yeah, your boys need to heal up. Still...good game all around. =D>

So you're an Ovechkin fan for a week? Here's yer avatar... (checked, it works).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv.../ovie_blog.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
LOL. Seeing you're now a Droid fan since testing FRX04. Vin is probably busying cooking it for his Evo.
LOL...yeah, digging FRX04, no doubt. But it's worth a shot, yeah?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

You end up with some problems if you compress ALL png's in your ROM. There's some that lead to corrupted graphics when you do that (I think in SYS, but can't remember). OSKitchen has had that feature for many months. It will automatically do all of the pngs for you if you want.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You end up with some problems if you compress ALL png's in your ROM. There's some that lead to corrupted graphics when you do that (I think in SYS, but can't remember). OSKitchen has had that feature for many months. It will automatically do all of the pngs for you if you want.
SYS looks ok,but sense extracted pngs didnt liked it.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:39 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Okay, THAT was a hockey game...old school. I think there was a hit every 5 seconds that 3rd period. Yeah, your boys need to heal up. Still...good game all around. =D>

So you're an Ovechkin fan for a week? Here's yer avatar... (checked, it works).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv.../ovie_blog.jpg

LOL...yeah, digging FRX04, no doubt. But it's worth a shot, yeah?
well i pm'd you im out of the bet cause both crosby/malkin still out plus more players now. if your saying you didnt get pm i will still honor bet but crosby is now gone fore the year, you see the trades we just made? im devestated...
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
well i pm'd you im out of the bet cause both crosby/malkin still out plus more players now. if your saying you didnt get pm i will still honor bet but crosby is now gone fore the year, you see the trades we just made? im devestated...
no, didn't get your pm, but i'll let you out since your boys are banged up bad. i won first two, so i'm good. yeah, goligoski is really good...shame they cut him loose, but neal and niskanen aren't bad players though. we'll see what they do against the sharks...
Old 02-22-2011, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Kozmo...I'll give that a whirl.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
no, didn't get your pm, but i'll let you out since your boys are banged up bad. i won first two, so i'm good. yeah, goligoski is really good...shame they cut him loose, but neal and niskanen aren't bad players though. we'll see what they do against the sharks...
well pm is out there cause i use verification and its still unread so thanx bro, good game though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development