PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Superbowl "Sunday"???

One week = 7 days = 168 hours = 10080 minutes = 604800 seconds ... the last time I checked.
i made you a couple userbars if you wanna use them, no biggie if you dont cause i made like 100 of them for hockey/baseball ect. second one is giff.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7378/17274.png

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3403/39859.gif

i got all nhl teams i think if any other hockey fans want one just ask.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.31.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
yeah, that's light. i'll stick with spb & droid+ for now, so sense is disabled & i don't have to deal with the regedit. it's just that program tab puts a huge load on sense when the links are filled up, so if on that page and swipe left/right, the delay is very noticeable. could be the graphics or the underlying links that's the memory/cpu hog that creates that delay. if im bored today, i'm gonna solder some old EDO ram in to see if that helps.

i just noticed the weirdness that happens with texts...with overlapping screens. sometimes, prior app's graphic is left up with text app on top of old graphic functionally, but under it graphically. happened with a large text message recvd when i was running another app. don't think it's overall low available memory, since i usually have lots of free mem. oh well, it's still pretty rare.

Recursion

Check you PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i made you a couple userbars if you wanna use them, no biggie if you dont cause i made like 100 of them for hockey/baseball ect. second one is giff.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7378/17274.png

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3403/39859.gif

i got all nhl teams i think if any other hockey fans want one just ask.
dayumz...those are tight! thanks, bro!

Old 02-13-2011, 01:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
dayumz...those are tight! thanks, bro!
np, glad you like them.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
np, glad you like them.
hell, i gotta do something different...player only meeting or something!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I heard some one complained about the phone issues in Vin roms here before, somewhat to the tune of the Roms are of no use if the main function of the phone doesn't work as it should. Eventually, that user made a few comments & was ran off of this thread by a few of you. I myself have made numerous complaints in regards to these roms having phone problems. During a call the screen sometimes goes blank, or if an incoming call is in effect as well, disabling the caller ID function, for the times you are lucky to get an incomiing call with other party on hold, it's impossible to flash back to original party without disconnecting all calls. The Neo before the latest one was full of strange bugs, screen randomly going black, phone problems as mentioned before, strange graphics on the screen. So i flashed task 29 back to the latest Pluto, still phone problems. The roms do run smooth, yes, Batt life good, yes, Phone function, mostly useless. I have comb tru these threads & have not witness any phone complaints. i understand most of you all here is on Vins coat tail, or want the geek site viewers to think this is the most trouble free rom. Vin may get off on the statistics, as well as some of you, but it's not fair to those that really wan to use the phone as it was intended to be, a phone to make & receive calls. The rom have phone issues & the info here is not generated honestly. the last time I made a post in regards to the phone issues, I was told it must be isolated. I refuse to believe that out of all the users of these roms, only 2 of us have had or is having dialer issues. no disrespect to Vin.

Last edited by viwizard; 02-13-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:10 PM
L B
Lurker

L B is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
I heard some one complained about the phone issues in Vin roms here before, somewhat to the tune of the Roms are of no use if the main function of the phone doesn't work as it should. Eventually, that user made a few comments & was ran off of this thread by a few of you. I myself have made numerous complaints in regards to these roms having phone problems. During a call the screen sometimes goes blank, or if an incoming call is in effect as well, disabling the caller ID function, for the times you are lucky to get an incomiing call with other party on hold, it's impossible to flash back to original party without disconnecting all calls. The Neo before the latest one was full of strange bugs, screen randomly going black, phone problems as mentioned before, strange graphics on the screen. So i flashed task 29 back to the latest Pluto, still phone problems. The roms do run smooth, yes, Batt life good, yes, Phone function, mostly useless. I have comb tru these threads & have not witness any phone complaints. i understand most of you all here is on Vins coat tail, or want the geek site viewers to think this is the most trouble free rom. Vin may get off on the statistics, as well as some of you, but it's not fair to those that really wan to use the phone as it was intended to be, a phone to make & receive calls. The rom have phone issues & the info here is not generated honestly. the last time I made a post in regards to the phone issues, I was told it must be isolated. I refuse to believe that out of all the users of these roms, only 2 of us have had or is having dialer issues. no disrespect to Vin.
Yes, you might be an isolated case. Not sure about the others, but I have no dialer issues unless I play with 3rd party dialers. Didn't the other user you referred to came back and explained that it a complaint on Windows Mobiles in general, not just this rom? Also, the screen goes blank when you cover the proximity (not sure of right term) sensor to save battery? Did you install any other cabs that might have caused this? Do you have too many things open and never reset your phone? Are you a troll?
Old 02-13-2011, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff

I'm not a troll in no form or fashion, just stating facts men. I did see where the user complaint about windows in general, but he still showed with the phone function of the rom. I haven't changed any dialers in this rom, no overclocking etc. My wife & daughter have the stock rom on phone & never once complained of dialer probs so to say it's a windows phone issue is useless. i have third party apps on the rom, but nothing dialer related. I do reset my phone often, especially after using the phone functions, no choice then.

Last edited by viwizard; 02-13-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I have a 3rd party dialer installed on vins rom, and never had a problem. I'm using PhoneEX. I've used vin's roms since he made them for the vogue, and they worked great. So it may just be an isolated incident. or possible a hardware problem. Have you tried other roms to see if the dialer works with them.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I have a 3rd party dialer installed on vins rom, and never had a problem. I'm using PhoneEX. I've used vin's roms since he made them for the vogue, and they worked great. So it may just be an isolated incident. or possible a hardware problem. Have you tried other roms to see if the dialer works with them.

I'm going to try the stock rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development