PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Just confirmed it after some research: those moving from Sprint SERO to SERO Premier *will* lose discounts (percentage off discounts). Some perks may move over, but it's hit or miss.

So...I'm definitely staying put for now. Hard to swap a heavily perked plan at $22.50/month for $50/month...
tell me when you wanna switch cause i will fix ya up. like i said in pm, i lost nothing.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Just confirmed it after some research: those moving from Sprint SERO to SERO Premier *will* lose discounts (percentage off discounts). Some perks may move over, but it's hit or miss.

So...I'm definitely staying put for now. Hard to swap a heavily perked plan at $22.50/month for $50/month...
Wondering what plan Windows Phone 7 will require? Will we all have to go to Sero Plus?
Old 12-27-2010, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Wondering what plan Windows Phone 7 will require? Will we all have to go to Sero Plus?
I hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that the TP2 is the last smartphone worth buying that would not mess up SERO accounts.

I am also waiting to see what WP7 will bring to the Sprint mix. Meanwhile my TP2 is behaving really well and, with the help of Vin and Sharkie, there's still a lot of 6.5 love to keep me busy.

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:18 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
ask in wp7 forum.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/general-wi...7-discussions/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
epic overclocked will kill the evo or evo shift sooooooo...

saw shift is $150 which is nice but its at bestbuy which i hate.
EVO Shift 4G for $150, According to Best Buy | Android Phone Fans
Dam, I think your right, so how high you can overclock Ur Epic?

Vin, how high can you overclock Evo?

Actually mayby no need.

I definitely have to learn to overclock my sis Sam Transfrm Because it's like a TP2 in speed.

VIN ROM STORY!:
I just drove thru (actually around) the blizzard on eastcoast round trip from NY to VA back to NY!
I was lucky to have Vinn's rom loaded, as the car charger died on way back! and I was using google maps...
ANY OTHER ROM I tried or known would not have lasted in battery!!!

I used forsight and totally avoided the blizzard by getting out of NY before it came and back after, driving AROUND the area affected only took an about hour more than usual.
So anyone looking to avoid the mess for next 24hrs, here are the golden routes (66 to 495 to 270 to 70 to 81 to 78 to NYC Holland Tunnel)..
From there you are on your own, as our cheap B*stard mayor didn't start the plows till last night.

Last edited by Maxx134; 12-28-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.1; en-us; PC36100 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I've seen people overclocking evos at bout 1200 in general. Not sure what's the general overclocking speed for the epic. Awaiting a Evo rom from Vin. (Hands rubbing together).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff

WP7 Vin rom? (Using the Throttle UI or whatever thingy but VIN'ed)
Old 12-28-2010, 08:32 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
WP7 Vin rom? (Using the Throttle UI or whatever thingy but VIN'ed)
i used 2 of them and there not real fun... much like wp7 phone i had. lol
Old 12-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

I just finished installing Ubuntu.Kitchen is different,Droid is different,but I learn fast
Evo is a battery sucker (like my first public TP2 ROMs).

Yet another Pluto is ready to flash!
Neo is next
Wanted to add KD-Fonts,but changed my mind...

Last edited by vin255764; 12-29-2010 at 06:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work
Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

1st spin on this Plutonium rom. Been a mm and nrg user, I must say this rom is sweet. Thank you very much....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development