PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 16 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Its the same d3dm_ati.dll.The score used to be around 7000

I think the sense packages build order is most important.(atleast in my kitchen)

for example:

package name: PACKAGE_OBOE_Manila_Core

reg: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Build_Order]
"Manila_Core"="2"

if pack renamed to PACKAGE_OBOE_Manila_Core_12345
reg should match: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Build_Order]
"Manila_Core_12345"="2"

Im ppck,so im not 100% sure about vk

A year ago NFSFAN mentioned about extreloc.exe and build order importance.I think now I understand it
-
Thanks for the answer. I'm getting around 7000 with my ROM built with Barin's OSBuilder kitchen (think it's platformrebuilder based or similar). Maybe I need to try ppck .
Old 10-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks for the answer. I'm getting around 7000 with my ROM built with Barin's OSBuilder kitchen (think it's platformrebuilder based or similar). Maybe I need to try ppck .
ppck is huge.Very few people know how to configure it (to make it simple).But its based on extreloc.exe

better module relocator

Last edited by vin255764; 10-18-2010 at 12:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:13 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Oct 17 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240,Sense 2019 core

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I'm going into cranky old man mode here:

1. PRL = Prefered Roaming List It's just that, a list that tells the phone what towers in what areas to use when it can't log on to the home system. Unless you are roaming, how could it possibly improve signal strength. Plus, if you are using an outdated list you are likely to not be able to connect to all the available roaming choices.

2. Signal strength is a function of the hardware and the radio software, which isn't part of the ROM. How that signal strength is displayed is a function of the ROM and software. Bars mean nothing. You could cab up a signal strength meter that always made it look like you had 6 bars of service but it wouldn't improve reception. That's what CrApple did with their iph*nes and they eventually got called out for it.

I can sit at home and watch the bars on my phone go from 1 to 5 without moving it at all. There are lots of factors that effect signal strength, don't assume that a specific PRL or a specific ROM makes a difference.
you go girl, one of my favorite posts.
Quote:
Hehe,thank you.
No donations needed.
The thanks clicks and Darren off topics is what keeps me going lol
lol, i got plenty of them left in me if you got the roms.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Hehe,thank you.
No donations needed.
The thanks clicks and Darren off topics is what keeps me going lol
You da man, Vin!

Good news, as of today, I am legally divorced! Now I can finally go out & get laid!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
You da man, Vin!

Good news, as of today, I am legally divorced! Now I can finally go out & get laid!
still same ugly caps fan though, girls be warned hes on the prowl.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Re: 03/24/10 WM 6.5.5 ROMS.Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
any PRL above 60659 is a battery drain. from 60660 and up, Sprint has done something to the PRL that make the phone poll and search for the best tower every so often. this causes battery problems. prior prls did not search every so often. it locks onto one tower and stays on until it looses signal.

btw if you read up like 10 post, you will get the idea. i spend 45 mins typing and posting screenshots of my initial testings
This is why I started using 60659. Not saying its right but I will say that nobody called him out on it.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
10.17.10.Pluto with sense 2019 core. HERE
Everything works and torus jumped over 9000!!!
jmz provision removed,back to rhodium device info.exe

No overclocking
ok so is there a way to provision then? I've only used JMZ before and data never works for me right out of the box without provisioning first

thanks
Old 10-18-2010, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

warheed is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to warheed
Re: WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5 (Powered by PPCK !!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba2010 View Post
Hi there
Nice and fast rom, the only issue I have is I dont have internet, I tried to to profile update no luck, entered tools and tried epst and other staff but it is asking for unlock code?!
Couldnt find any cabs as well, I am running tp2 on sprint, downloaded plutonium
Thanks
I have this same issue, and have not found out the unlock code. I am also TP2 on Sprint running plutonium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
flash stock then flash plutonium
This was a direct response to Mamba's question, I am confused what 'stock' is? I see Generic, Neodium and Plutonium. Perhaps Neodium is the stock rom? Thanks for the help.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Re: WM 6.5.X ROMS.Sense 2.5 (Powered by PPCK !!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by warheed View Post
I have this same issue, and have not found out the unlock code. I am also TP2 on Sprint running plutonium.

This was a direct response to Mamba's question, I am confused what 'stock' is? I see Generic, Neodium and Plutonium. Perhaps Neodium is the stock rom? Thanks for the help.
Stock rom is the one that came on the phone when you opened the box, there is a collection of stock roms thread stickied in the upgrades section, just download and flash that then flash to vins rom after.

as far as that code, that is your MSL, Go here and follow those directions to get it http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1381375-post5.html
Old 10-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Would love to hear what advantages you believe this newest Pluto has over 10-3 version which seemed ot be running fine for me. I know this new rom seems snappier but just from functionality, any real advantages?

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development