PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 4 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
another work of art vin, tp2 says thankyou.
+1 on that.... Vin this phone is working so damn great now ! love your work but you no that....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:29 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
+1 on that.... Vin this phone is working so damn great now ! love your work but you no that....
just need him to stop that other job thats holding up our roms, other job vin? this is only job you need. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cloudrider is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

First Vin I love your roms. Been running them now for long time. I have loaded 10-4 rom and I may be missing something. WHen I lock phone, hold end key down and choose lock, it doesnt lock phone. BUT I try and hit hard keys and they do not work. Phone appears to be partially locked. Just no lock screen etc. Ideas?

EDIT-- downloaded 10-1 and it appears to be working correctly.

Last edited by cloudrider; 10-08-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Found this cab on my cd card.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.8 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab DH ListViewStartMenuWVGA.cab (81.5 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

effist is keeping up the good workeffist is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Sorry for delay.I had too much work to do.
Here is 03/04/10 sys 28240-no-cht
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudrider View Post
First Vin I love your roms. Been running them now for long time. I have loaded 10-4 rom and I may be missing something. WHen I lock phone, hold end key down and choose lock, it doesnt lock phone. BUT I try and hit hard keys and they do not work. Phone appears to be partially locked. Just no lock screen etc. Ideas?
Problems with 10-4 rom as well. Lockscreen not working, phone locking up, start menu broken(at times), extremely slow startup times.

Task29 pre flash - flash - problems - hard reset - problems still. This one seems a wash. The 10-3 rom also felt slow - startup time was definitely slower.

Many thanks Vin for your hard work - I hope you enjoy building all these roms we sure enjoy them!

Shall flash back to one of my favorites 8-5 plut or 8-25 neo!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by effist View Post
Problems with 10-4 rom as well. Lockscreen not working, phone locking up, start menu broken(at times), extremely slow startup times.

Task29 pre flash - flash - problems - hard reset - problems still. This one seems a wash. The 10-3 rom also felt slow - startup time was definitely slower.

Many thanks Vin for your hard work - I hope you enjoy building all these roms we sure enjoy them!

Shall flash back to one of my favorites 8-5 plut or 8-25 neo!
Wow, seems like we are having very different experiences with this rom! 10-3 and 10-4 Pluto have both been super fast and solid for me. Makes me think that something you are installing is not compatible.

That said, I use a pretty stock installation with these big add-ons:
CHT 2.0 Beta
S2U2 lockscreen 1.43
funambol sync

various games and junk.

I wonder if you are using a theme/dialer/skin...etc. that's not compatible with this rom.

BTW, I have never task29'd or hard reset. I ALWAYS flash from SD card. Much more reliable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Confirmed - something not right on my phone with 10-4 Pluto - just flashed and before doing anything tried lock button after tapping start button and phone does not function right after that. Don't know why.

Gary
Old 10-08-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Found this cab on my cd card.
Vin, have you considered removing the start menu all together and cooking in quickmenu instead? Saves a whole bunch of ram and with our hard keys it works like a charm. I have the start menu removed the x button enabled and quickmenu running and i love it.

Vin's Plutonium (hearts)
VZW 2.35 Radio
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:38 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanPhillips1 View Post
Vin, have you considered removing the start menu all together and cooking in quickmenu instead? Saves a whole bunch of ram and with our hard keys it works like a charm. I have the start menu removed the x button enabled and quickmenu running and i love it.
I like that set up too....
Old 10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Confirmed - something not right on my phone with 10-4 Pluto - just flashed and before doing anything tried lock button after tapping start button and phone does not function right after that. Don't know why.

Gary
Confirmed, there is something wrong with the lockscreen on 10-4. If you don't use CHT and try to use the lock button on the Home page the phone only partially locks. Sense still works but the start button is locked up and you can't make a call.

Using another lock screen like the one in CHT or S2u2 works fine. (That's why I didn't notice it)
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development