PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 3 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28237 with ##codes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
I sent myself one. It came back to me, I marked it as read, and deleted the thread.

Still showing stuck at 1

When I click on "Inbox" at the top, to show the sidebar... the Inbox is also bold with 1. But I've re-read every other thread ...

And also tried soft resetting.
Sure that's not email? that's a know issue when you set up exchange. It creates a tips a tricks email on the phone.

Never heard about this happening with text messages.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
Anyone experience Sense being stuck on 1 unread text message?
you can try this. I was given it on the MM thread but haven't had to use it since i got it. go figure...
or you can try this
[HKCU\System\State\Messages\SMS\Unread] ... then go to "Count" and change the dword to 0
Attached Files
File Type: zip FixUnreadCount.zip (3.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jstn76rs; 10-05-2010 at 10:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK,
Been using Oct 3rd Pluto since it came out, that's about 4 days now. I've got Co0kie 2.0 beta installed on it, and I've got to say it's the best I've used ever. To me it seems totally lag-free, and I haven't had to restart in a few days. Battery life is great, with light use and my exchange email set to update as mail arrives I'm still at about 80% at the end of the day. I don't know how much better it would get CHT baked in, but if I were smart I'd never flash this phone again, 'cause I can't imagine how it could work better.

Congrats Vin on another great rom.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

I concur. Still getting used to Cookie 2.0 but running smooth as ice on latest Pluto. Thanks as always vin.

Gary
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
OK,
Been using Oct 3rd Pluto since it came out, that's about 4 days now. I've got Co0kie 2.0 beta installed on it, and I've got to say it's the best I've used ever. To me it seems totally lag-free, and I haven't had to restart in a few days. Battery life is great, with light use and my exchange email set to update as mail arrives I'm still at about 80% at the end of the day. I don't know how much better it would get CHT baked in, but if I were smart I'd never flash this phone again, 'cause I can't imagine how it could work better.

+5 on this...

I've been running 10.3 with 2.0 cabbed in since 10.3's release...yeah, absolutely bad ass. Very quick, stable, and does away with the need to OC (but I do have a complaint with the latest Opera Mini -- damn CPU hog). Battery life is awesome as well on my end.

Vin...absolutely awesome, kick-ass ROM, bro!!

And ditto on the notion of it getting any better that this.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
OK,

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
I concur. Still getting used to Cookie 2.0 but running smooth as ice on latest Pluto. Thanks as always vin.

Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
+5 on this...

I've been running 10.3 with 2.0 cabbed in since 10.3's release...yeah, absolutely bad ass. Very quick, stable, and does away with the need to OC (but I do have a complaint with the latest Opera Mini -- damn CPU hog). Battery life is awesome as well on my end.

Vin...absolutely awesome, kick-ass ROM, bro!!

And ditto on the notion of it getting any better that this.

good to know guys re: cht2.0 beta and new pluto... loading up as i type...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work

+1 for 10-3 taking top honors. Been running it from day one. Just a note for those that gave up on Moski's FIM the internal browser works like a charm on this ROM.

Vin's Plutonium (hearts)
VZW 2.35 Radio
Old 10-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok,been using oct 4 pluto-sys 28240 for 3 days.Nice and solid.Torus score looks little better...

I'll post dl link today.Sense core is still 2018.I'll bake 2019 when I get a chance.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Ok,been using oct 4 pluto-sys 28240 for 3 days.Nice and solid.Torus score looks little better...

I'll post dl link today.Sense core is still 2018.I'll bake 2019 when I get a chance.
Damn! I just said Oct 3 is so good I'll never flash again, yo're going to make a liar out of me.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Really loving the latest rom and the Sep 17. Neo..
Do you take suggestions? If so, how about cooking XDA_UC in your roms..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development