View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:09 AM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 4 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by effist View Post
Problems with 10-4 rom as well. Lockscreen not working, phone locking up, start menu broken(at times), extremely slow startup times.

Task29 pre flash - flash - problems - hard reset - problems still. This one seems a wash. The 10-3 rom also felt slow - startup time was definitely slower.

Many thanks Vin for your hard work - I hope you enjoy building all these roms we sure enjoy them!

Shall flash back to one of my favorites 8-5 plut or 8-25 neo!
Wow, seems like we are having very different experiences with this rom! 10-3 and 10-4 Pluto have both been super fast and solid for me. Makes me think that something you are installing is not compatible.

That said, I use a pretty stock installation with these big add-ons:
CHT 2.0 Beta
S2U2 lockscreen 1.43
funambol sync

various games and junk.

I wonder if you are using a theme/dialer/skin...etc. that's not compatible with this rom.

BTW, I have never task29'd or hard reset. I ALWAYS flash from SD card. Much more reliable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.