PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tocuh Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jae18708 is keeping up the good workjae18708 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jae18708 Send a message via Yahoo to jae18708
Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
This is by far the FASTEST running Manilla 2.5 /CHT rom i have tried so far. I have not over clocked this and start menu pages load much quicker than i am used too. It has not frozen once, and have lightly tested it cuz i was sleeping a bit but even sense wakes up pretty quick (not perfectly) using the cht lockscreen. Also using the Dusk theme with its associated cabs, and a tsk cab. Most all of my favorite apps were built in already, so I only had to get a few, like my A/V and SK Tools, and Shazam, slide to shit off and spb soft reset. (which actually i don't need the last 1 cuz cookie has something similar)

I'm averaging so far 75MB range of free ram at idle, Boots with about 85MB free ram, Right now idle with 79MB

Great rom so far, i am very impressed.

08/27/10 -- Neo CHT
Quote:
I do wish where was a "system" icon that was themed in the Start menu, spb soft reset and slide to shut down created a folder there, and i dont know how to make a custom folder graphic. I guess i could just move it to the other system folder under start, ssettings..
LOL @ "slide to shit off"

Cool.. I'll have to try NEOCOOKIE.. But as usual I wonder what's speed difference between NEOCOOKIE and NEO_NOCHT.. Hmm.. Have to try them both I guess.

I usually just toss stuff like that in the TOOLS folder. Internet folder would be nice tho for browsers, rss, fb, live, etc.

Last edited by jae18708; 08-27-2010 at 01:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Re: Aug 25 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Here is 08.27.10.Neo_CHT. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXXKMDCE
I forgot to delete "getting stated" from start menu.
Simple fix: windows>start menu>programs> and delete unwanted shortcut
Thanks, Vin!

4shared Mirror:
http://www.4shared.com/file/vzuWmJQT...eo_Cookie.html

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
I do wish where was a "system" icon that was themed in the Start menu, spb soft reset and slide to shut down created a folder there, and i dont know how to make a custom folder graphic. I guess i could just move it to the other system folder under start, ssettings..
I agree, although I never wanted to nitpick so I use mismatching folders. Applications, System and Internet folder would be LOVELY.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae18708 View Post
LOL @ "slide to shit off"

Cool.. I'll have to try NEOCOOKIE.. But as usual I wonder what's speed difference between NEOCOOKIE and NEO_NOCHT.. Hmm.. Have to try them both I guess.

I usually just toss stuff like that in the TOOLS folder. Internet folder would be nice tho for browsers, rss, fb, live, etc.
I agree with the internet folder as well, But for now i'll just throw extra junk in multimedia or wherever ..

I only tried the aug25-neo-no cookie for about 10 mins, cuz he posted the aug27 neo cookie while i was flashing to no cookie, LOL. But it felt just as peppy. I love cookies, chips ahoy are my fav. But in most rom's i've tried CHT tends to act up alot. But so far on this one It's been pretty good. Woke up with 75mb idle, thats pretty good!

Opps on the slide to sh*t down, i fixed it
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I agree, although I never wanted to nitpick so I use mismatching folders. Applications, System and Internet folder would be LOVELY.
I was a little nervouse of nit picking too, cuz this rom's been simply amazing for me today, but i noticed my excitment and thanks about the rom in the 2 post before it, so i figured a "suggestion" for future builds wouldnt hurt

I agree as well, those 3 folders would make it very tidy in the start menu.

I'm going to try to stay put on this rom for a while.. I've been a flash-a-holic lately, and now its time to settle into this zippy new rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Im testing out the NeoCookies right now, if I dont like the speed or find some bug I can't live with, I will then try out NeoNoSweets.

Question: How do I get the Signal bar to work on Gadget Taskbar (vertical bars). I've tried changing the signal bars to 5, but it still doesnt work.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Good luck, i'm having nothing but good results so far. Been using it pretty hard. Only soft reset it once after i ran SK Tools, but then it got stuck booting back up, so i had to push the reset. But then it came up fine. Been using Slacker Radio for the past 45 mins (i hope Sprint don't complain), Using Opara surfin some site, used shazam and played teeter and right now (slacker still playing) i got 69MB free ram

Not sure on that task bar, i'm using the dusk theme and thought the BilboBrian TaskBar fit the theme a bit better

Aug27-neo-cookie is the best cookie i've used so far, great amount of useful apps too, however i don't know what those apps that look like little ninja's in the 'tools' folder are for. Keep up the great work Vin! I'll surely send you a small donation once my check deposits!!

Last edited by L21Matt; 08-27-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

I'm here-n a lot about build 6.5 What kind of memery does it hold ( I thing it should be better than 6.5.x) I haven't ran it in months.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I usually use Bibilo(sp?) taskbar only because I can never get gadget's working...

Honestly theres a little more available ram than PLUTO, but not much. NEO is just a little snappier and efficient than PLUTO.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae18708 View Post
I usually use Bibilo(sp?) taskbar only because I can never get gadget's working...

Honestly theres a little more available ram than PLUTO, but not much. NEO is just a little snappier and efficient than PLUTO.
I havent used a Pluto in a while. I do like the touch friendlyness of Pluto tho, but Neo seems less buggy overall. Some roms i tried, i was lucky to have 50Mb free ram at idle, so this is a big improvement for me while still having all my fav apps (most cooked in).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development