PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 08:14 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/24/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I'm on number 2 ( replacements ) if you get 3 and at like your tire of your phone ( you know JUST HATE IT ) they upgrade you for FREE. Just an FYI
Yeah good lookin out. If I do get to 3....Dont know what I would want to upgrade to? Any other phone on Sprints network would be a downgrade really. TP2 is the Sh*t!!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimahnbloe View Post
***I should be able to let you know which build it is once I get home. *** Let me know if your still interested in knowing which one it is.
Yes, still interested. Thanks!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Had to order me a replacement TP2. Mine wont sync at all now. I even flashed back to stock, uninstalled active from my computer, restarted and re installed active sync to my computer. Hard reset with stock ROM and tried to connect.....No go. I was loving my phone. Oh well cant complain about getting me a new device. This should be fun. Unlocking and flashing all over again!! Yay!!
Dayum...sorry, bro.

Don't forget: virgin computer and virgin ip address = free unlock.

Virgin computer means "that" computer has never run the unlocker before. I wouldn't even use the same computer with a fresh hard drive.

Virgin IP means an Internet connection that has never fed a computer that ran the unlocker.

Not sure, but the unlocker could nab the Mac Addy and/or the IP address ... I've unlocked 5 phones this way without any hassles.

Or you can just pay again...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:49 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Dayum...sorry, bro.

Don't forget: virgin computer and virgin ip address = free unlock.

Virgin computer means "that" computer has never run the unlocker before. I wouldn't even use the same computer with a fresh hard drive.

Virgin IP means an Internet connection that has never fed a computer that ran the unlocker.

Not sure, but the unlocker could nab the Mac Addy and/or the IP address ... I've unlocked 5 phones this way without any hassles.

Or you can just pay again...
Hmmmm.....Well thats good to know, but I have never paid to unlock my phone. I just flashed my Wife's phone like a few months back with the unlocker I have and have been flashing like crazy!

Edit: I believe you are referring to the SIM unlocker. I just want to hard HSPL <----(spelling) my phone. I believe once you hard HSPL your phone you can flash other roms and some radios without any problems.

Im going to search around and see if I cant the answer I seek. But can someone point me in the right direction on how to lock my phone back to default? I flashed the stock ROM, but my phone still says cmonex when in bootloader.

Edit2: Okay so I found how to relock my phone. I guess Ill go on a flashing frenzy now since Im getting a new phone. Test out some stuff I been wanting to test out.

Last edited by youngpro83; 07-28-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:54 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I tested latest pluto_no_cookie and the torus score was 6900-7100
After changing kitchen build process on identical ROM setup the score jumped to 8000-8200.I'll try to get it higher.Its cosmetic job,gonna take some time.
Once the core assebly is done,it will be easy to cook roms with various sys,skins,icons and all that stuff.
Im fixin to flash the latest Pluto_No_Cookie, your not releasing anything in the next day or two right?
If you are I may just wait

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimahnbloe View Post
I knew it was only a matter of time before you figured it out. Freak'n genius dude. I thought that it might be something like that. I tested ROM after ROM and wondered why on some builds I got some scores as low as 6200-6600 and other scores 8300 to 8600. Then the Golden Build came at 9200 to 9400. Does this mean we maybe be able to get higher?? Can't wait
Im on the right track.Current Pluto_no_CHT score over 8800 !!!
still trying to pass 9000 barrier
Old 07-28-2010, 10:48 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Right on man!
Keep up the good work!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hmmmm.....Well thats good to know, but I have never paid to unlock my phone. I just flashed my Wife's phone like a few months back with the unlocker I have and have been flashing like crazy!

Edit: I believe you are referring to the SIM unlocker. I just want to hard HSPL <----(spelling) my phone. I believe once you hard HSPL your phone you can flash other roms and some radios without any problems.

Im going to search around and see if I cant the answer I seek. But can someone point me in the right direction on how to lock my phone back to default? I flashed the stock ROM, but my phone still says cmonex when in bootloader.

Edit2: Okay so I found how to relock my phone. I guess Ill go on a flashing frenzy now since Im getting a new phone. Test out some stuff I been wanting to test out.
Very cool! Consider yourself lucky, since a ton of others have had issues using the same computer. Not sure if it's a glitch in the unlocker's handshaking with their server that caused problems, or something they're logging besides MSID.

Nope, was referring to the unlocker...HSPL.

Cool, good on ya finding the relocker.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Quote:
You da man, Vin!!!!

Can't wait for your next Pluto w/ CHT!!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I make a lot of consecutive calls at times for work, and randomly after I end a call, the whole phone will lag if not freeze for 5-7 seconds (as it returns to dialer upon end of call, I can even dial all the digits of the next call but the phone stays frozen and the digits show up very slowly, lagged way behind my input). This has happened on numerous ROMs, I'm wondering if there's some setting or anything that can remedy this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development