View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/24/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hmmmm.....Well thats good to know, but I have never paid to unlock my phone. I just flashed my Wife's phone like a few months back with the unlocker I have and have been flashing like crazy!

Edit: I believe you are referring to the SIM unlocker. I just want to hard HSPL <----(spelling) my phone. I believe once you hard HSPL your phone you can flash other roms and some radios without any problems.

Im going to search around and see if I cant the answer I seek. But can someone point me in the right direction on how to lock my phone back to default? I flashed the stock ROM, but my phone still says cmonex when in bootloader.

Edit2: Okay so I found how to relock my phone. I guess Ill go on a flashing frenzy now since Im getting a new phone. Test out some stuff I been wanting to test out.
Very cool! Consider yourself lucky, since a ton of others have had issues using the same computer. Not sure if it's a glitch in the unlocker's handshaking with their server that caused problems, or something they're logging besides MSID.

Nope, was referring to the unlocker...HSPL.

Cool, good on ya finding the relocker.

This post has been thanked 1 times.