PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: 07/24/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I gave up on that overclocking app.
Normally my dispetch calling me in the morning if they have good load for me and I missed a wellpaid load because of stupid SOD
That sucks.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:58 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I gave up on that overclocking app.
Normally my dispetch calling me in the morning if they have good load for me and I missed a wellpaid load because of stupid SOD
Yeah I too gave up on that overclocking app as well. I just hated having to do so many extra stuff to get it working. Then to not have it working after I did all the extra stuff made me ditch it! LOL...Oh well for all of you who are successfully using it...Cheers to you! Ill wait for a more stable version or better yet...Just leave my phone the way it is. Its already fast and smooth. Thanks to VINNY VIN VIN VROOOOOOOOOM!!! Sorry guys I know that was corny, but its early and I couldnt help myself.

Old 07-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
just wanna let new users know..

If you want Location to work WITHOUT GPS, update to lastest google maps.
Sometimes the link-ads do some interesting things. I like how the google maps ad link comes up with "Find more information about Google Maps with Bing"......huh?
Old 07-27-2010, 12:38 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey does anyone know some alternate methods on how to delete email accounts? When I try to delete them from the menu options they are greyed out and I cannot delete them. Any other way to delete them? Maybe a registry or something?
Old 07-27-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HP Jornada 680,720 Treo 600,650,700P, TP2, Epic4G

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey does anyone know some alternate methods on how to delete email accounts? When I try to delete them from the menu options they are greyed out and I cannot delete them. Any other way to delete them? Maybe a registry or something?
That happened to me a while back with a Hotmail account. Once I added it it was greyed out on the delete menu. Fresh ROM solved that problem.

It seemed weird though that Hotmail was the only one that did that. Yahoo was available to delete as was GMail, my Exchange account, my POP account and my IMAP account.

Just throwing that out there in case it helps in some way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I don't know what you tried but if you go into inbox>menu>tools>options then press and hold and you should get delete and this has worked for me. if you have already tried this just disregard.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

bonniedarby is just getting started

Quote:
I have attached a program that you can use to fix your e-mail accounts. This will allow you to then delete them. I did not write this program and am not sure from where I downloaded it but it works. I did some research some time ago when I used a backup file to restore my e-mails. It put them back but could not access them. I found this program. You can just unzip and then click to execute it. You do not have to install it first.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mailAccountRepair.exe.zip (337 Bytes, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I don't know what you tried but if you go into inbox>menu>tools>options then press and hold and you should get delete and this has worked for me. if you have already tried this just disregard.
+1, this is method ive always used.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Dimahnbloe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDimahnbloe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDimahnbloe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDimahnbloe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Vin, thanks for the 21899 build you posted yesterday. It was pretty cool of you to that and it is much appreciated.

Memory Performance:
The build itself retained the memory performance of the 21911 build of a few days ago which made me extremely happy. This means that the memory performance gained was not a result of the 21911 OS itself, but of the way that Vin cooked this build in the kitchen. This makes me hopeful that the memory performance will be maintained in future builds.

3D Performance:
As Vin indicated in his earlier post, Not much was gained in 3D performance when it comes to the points, but this build definitely had a better “Glide” feel when it comes to sliding icons up and down on the home screen and on the email tab than 21911, but it is not as significant as the June 22. The 21911 build is no slouch when it comes to home screen performance. The main difference between the two builds is that there is slightly less stutter on the when moving icons and images along,

Standard App performance:
To test this aspect of performance I swapped between both builds about 3 times. Apps outside of sense seem to have a little more snap to them vs 21911. But that is where I expected the performance increase to be. Opera also seems to do better with page loads (javascript Performance) but not by much. The latest version of google maps seems to render maps equally fast on both builds. But I did notice a slight increase in performance when it comes to IGO8 startup, shutdown, and menu performance when compared to 21911.

At the end of the day, the performance difference is enough to keep me on the 21899 build but not enough to recommend others switching to it from 21911.

Last edited by Dimahnbloe; 07-27-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: errors
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sensation 4G

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor

I know that this isn't a Rom issue, at least i dont think it is. im trying to run BSB tweaks, its installed but i get an error referencing the system core v 3.5.0.0 was not found. I tried to install .net 3.5 but it says there is a newer version on the phone already. im thinking that maybe what is missing is in 3.5 but i can't get it to install to have legacy support???

Running 7.24 Neo Cookie....

Last edited by tacotoy; 07-27-2010 at 09:19 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development