PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 01:33 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 07/29/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
i'm slightly drunk and enjoy your new avatar darren
i found some cool ones, one i wish i could post but not worth the ban. thanx btw
Old 07-30-2010, 01:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Pluto_CHT is ready.Comes with htc icons
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LWQ78C81
About time you finally did something you slacker

I've actually gone the longest ever, 3 weeks without flashing with your 7-9 ROM. It was nice to actually just use the phone and not have any problems, no need to flash. Glad you are a perfectionist
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:55 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Re: 07/29/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Wow, this is really nice. Kudos ...

Since I stopped spending my time trying to get "my stuff" to work with the OsBuilder kitchen and the 6.5.x SYS builds, I am having a great time wondering from one ROM thread to another evaluating and testing what others are pushing out.

<edit> I just wanted to clarify - this is in no way an indictment against OsBuilder, the 6.5.x SYS or the packages I am using ... I am just not very good and tweaking anything from a kitchen perspective </edit>

So, the new guy (me) shows up in your thread today and immediately starts to whine about what he would like to see.

Feel free to /ignore!
  1. That bluetooth enabled taskbar icon (ice blue) is ... bright; would you mind / consider adding a cab with the "stock" bluetooth icons to your op cab collection?
  2. The GPS (My Location) icon (cross-hair) in the phone canvas seems to be set to off by default. I can manually turn it on after each soft-reset (phone options - CDMA settings), but does anybody know how to make this setting stick?
  3. Bing ... would be nice if this were cooked into the ROM
  4. Google Maps ... the version cooked in is very, old
  5. Windows Live ... the version cooked in is not the most recent
Best regards,
-boggsie

Last edited by boggsie; 07-30-2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: clarify on my inability to cook
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post

[*]The GPS (My Location) icon (cross-hair) in the phone canvas seems to be set to off by default. I can manually turn it on after each soft-reset (phone options - CDMA settings), but does anybody know how to make this setting stick?

+1. I've had this issue on all of Vin's rom that I've used.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:36 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Thanks man!
Tasks is where I keep my "To Do" lists
Just get the seats cleaned in the car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Me too ...

1. Angelina
2. Pamela
3. That new girl that moved in down the street
Ummmmmmm......I will be stopping by.....sounds like you may need help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
2 detected.

Here is your problem.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppTXA...eature=related

Quote:
ty sir

Quote:
Slow startup is easy to see on Neodium where after reset everything seems ready to use,but HTC Taskmanager is not showed up yet.It takes some time to warm up.

Also from my understanding the 3d score is important for custom skins,and all hd grafics.In my naked ROMs its hard to notice anything lol

I remember Mr_X said in Palringo chat that his ROM is fastest just because he knows 1 cache tweak to speed up grafic processing,but it takes longer to startup the sys.
I never asked which tweak is it,but may be its time to ask and speed things up even more without overclocking
Anybody brave enough to ask him ?
I will talk to him....but no guarantees he will share that secret....

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i found some cool ones, one i wish i could post but not worth the ban. thanx btw
wuss!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post

Since I stopped spending my time trying to get "my stuff" to work with the OsBuilder kitchen and the 6.5.x SYS builds, I am having a great time wondering from one ROM thread to another evaluating and testing what others are pushing out.

So, the new guy (me) shows up in your thread today and immediately starts to whine about what he would like to see.

Feel free to /ignore!
  1. That bluetooth enabled taskbar icon (ice blue) is ... bright; would you mind / consider adding a cab with the "stock" bluetooth icons to your op cab collection?
  2. The GPS (My Location) icon (cross-hair) in the phone canvas seems to be set to off by default. I can manually turn it on after each soft-reset (phone options - CDMA settings), but does anybody know how to make this setting stick?
  3. Bing ... would be nice if this were cooked into the ROM
  4. Google Maps ... the version cooked in is very, old
  5. Windows Live ... the version cooked in is not the most recent
Best regards,
-boggsie

Welcome to the Vinights!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 09:59 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Man I want to flash the New Pluto, but not sure if Im ready to go back 2 the htc icons. Pluto or No pluto? That is the question!! To part from Anastasia is such sweet sorrow! Pluto or No pluto? That is indeed the question.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:04 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Man I want to flash the New Pluto, but not sure if Im ready to go back 2 the htc icons. Pluto or No pluto? That is the question!! To part from Anastasia is such sweet sorrow! Pluto or No pluto? That is indeed the question.
stop the bs....you know you are!!

Vin shoot X a pm or catch em in Pal....pretty sure he will help on that....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:20 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
You plannin on going to the stock icons on the no CHT version also?

[EDIT]: Oops, just noticed the cab 2 pages back. Thanks!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 07-30-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Anyone have a transparent calendar cab for Pluto?

Thanks!
Old 07-30-2010, 11:00 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
stop the bs....you know you are!!
LOL Actually I chose pluto No cookie and just installed it. I really like the dinik icons and Im not ready to go back to the boring htc ones. I think VIN should have kept it Anastasia and let those who want the htc icons install the cab. Or better yet make a cab for the Anastasia icons so we who want it can flash the New cookie pluto and still have the icons. Either way Im happy with my brand new TP2 and my fresh first ROM flash...Pluto No cookie!! Runnin smooth brotha!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development