PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/14/10 Plutonium_Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
All require the fix. I tried the DINK and it does not. Although 1.7 version only has the small icons when you slide...but still looks nice. Thanks!
Update: Ugh..I still hate the calendar icon. It went from having "[][][][]" as the month to a permanent "DEC" with what looks like (although written so small) two months next to it in number form...oh well...
Old 06-24-2010, 01:33 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: 06/22/10 Neodium Cookie/NO Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
All Things Dinik

Dinik Slider

Or, if you didn't want Anastasia, attached are a couple nice clear sliders, may need the no icon fix for those sliders.
Just a quick question about these cabs. So will these cabs fix the double slider look with the Sprint TV, Nav, and Facebook tab with Diniks 1.7 slider? IF not what will these cabs do? I have the dinik 1.7 slider with All the Sprint tabs, but they are doubled up. Will this fix this? If not what will? Resizing the icons themselves?

Old 06-24-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Update: Ugh..I still hate the calendar icon. It went from having "[][][][]" as the month to a permanent "DEC" with what looks like (although written so small) two months next to it in number form...oh well...
wow, I never noticed the DEC (it's really small), I only really care about the date number. The other clear sliders with icon fix didn't work for you?

EDIT: Did you try the clear slider icon only (not the full slider) in the dinik thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Just a quick question about these cabs. So will these cabs fix the double slider look with the Sprint TV, Nav, and Facebook tab with Diniks 1.7 slider? IF not what will these cabs do? I have the dinik 1.7 slider with All the Sprint tabs, but they are doubled up. Will this fix this? If not what will? Resizing the icons themselves?
Don't know....my call history and facebook tabs are doubled, but it doesn't bother me....the rest look nice.

Last edited by willyjay; 06-24-2010 at 01:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
wow, I never noticed the DEC (it's really small), I only really care about the date number. The other clear sliders with icon fix didn't work for you?

Don't know....my call history and facebook tabs are doubled, but it doesn't bother me....the rest look nice.
I don't have the icon fix actually. I know those sliders require it though. No big deal, this DINIK one looks nice.

Thanks!
Old 06-24-2010, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
I don't have the icon fix actually. I know those sliders require it though. No big deal, this DINIK one looks nice.

Thanks!
No problem. BTW I also use the task bar and start menu icon from Dinik. Check it out in the link I gave for all things Dinik.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
The thread is indeed very quiet. I guess the ROM is running perfectly for everyone? I actually ran into a problem and need help. I cant seem to make this ROM turn my phone into a helicopter. Nor can I make it spit out cash when I press the hardkeys! Any suggestions? Other than that the ROM is freakin GREAT!
Sorry young i have to call you out on this But you been running Vin's rom for sometime now but all i see in you sig is

I can't run his rom on my phone so it's not in my sig anymore

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Sorry young i have to call you out on this But you been running Vin's rom for sometime now but all i see in you sig is

I can't run his rom on my phone so it's not in my sig anymore

You're such a Troublemaker .... lol

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 06-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Signatures is not important to me.I respect every ROM in TP2 forum
Old 06-24-2010, 06:52 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
You're such a Troublemaker .... lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Signatures is not important to me.I respect every ROM in TP2 forum
We know you do vin, but had to f**k with him about it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development