PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 07:43 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: 01/27/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V2 (SYS 21889 Sense UI 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
It is "broken".
They are talking about sending sms from "people"(manila contacts call history)
It has to be sent from outlook contacts.
Its part of the 2.5 client.All they see is a black screen.I know about it.
Im thinking to cook 1 with 2.5 messaging client without arcsoft like most of the custom ROMs
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ohgod, dont kill this sweet rom. your scaring me now.
I agree with Darren...yours is separate from the rest bro...stick with it!!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

InsomniacJedi is keeping up the good workInsomniacJedi is keeping up the good work

I'd just like to say that I love the beta of this ROM!!! I'm still running the first version of this I downloaded and I get great battery life (2 days on one charge), and everything works.

Thanks a lot man!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It is "broken".
Im thinking to cook 1 with 2.5 messaging client without arcsoft like most of the custom ROMs
Interesting....I just checked and confirmed the problem. Then I got a text, and when I opened it in manila the same manila contacts sms screen that was all black now worked! I deleted all the messages and it still works. Soft reset and it still works. Very odd.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Whats up guys. This rom is running awesome but I'm noticing a problem when I receive a call. It freezes up while the phone is ringing and when I try to answer it with the slide to answer....it gets stuck and wont answer the call. Anyone else see this?

Last edited by reigndropz; 01-28-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Whats up guys. This rom is running awesome but I'm noticing a problem when I receive a call. It freezes up while the phone is ringing and when I try to answer it with the slide to answer....it gets stuck and wont answer the call. Anyone else see this?
No problem with that bro , sounds like a bad flash . The only problem im having is email related
Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D ,Touch pro 2 & Touch pro , mogul
Carrier: sprint

vickydj1974 is keeping up the good workvickydj1974 is keeping up the good work

hello all
nice rom its cool with max-manila 2.90 and i fix sendReceiveAll key
thank you so much VIN 255764
Old 01-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Did you install Advanced Config? If you did and hit defaults it will cause exactly that problem. (It's a GSM program and trashes some CDMA settings) Do a search on Advanced config, there is a cab out there somewhere to undo the damage.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Did you install Advanced Config? If you did and hit defaults it will cause exactly that problem. (It's a GSM program and trashes some CDMA settings) Do a search on Advanced config, there is a cab out there somewhere to undo the damage.

No, I didnt install that. I did very minimal installs on here. It definitely has to do with the dialer. Just not sure how to fix it :-\
Old 01-28-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

anand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It is "broken".
you can have 2.5 client and arcsoft on rom and will still work ... ive done it before with sss rom mixed with elephants 2.5 mms workaround. i just used arcsoft wm interface only for mms.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
No, I didnt install that. I did very minimal installs on here. It definitely has to do with the dialer. Just not sure how to fix it :-\
Answer slider works here. I would think either you had a bad flash or something you installed is conflicting with the answer screen. there was one other GSM only program people were using that caused the same problem, wish I could remember what it was.

you could try a clear storage and see if the problem goes away. if it does, install stuff one at a time until it the problem comes back.

Last edited by kirstein; 01-28-2010 at 10:11 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development