PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspeckpizza View Post
ok, so i need help. i am trying to flash my sprint tp2 i really was a smooth light rom but when i download it to my vista comp it doesnt download a zip file like it should, it only downloads like a single file that looks like a piece of paper. i haveflashed my tilt 1 and my 8525 a number of times and never had any probs. i then tryed to download it to my phone and same problem. i changed the name of the file and everytihng
first off you need to unlock your phone with the newest unlocker, a few posts back is the link to the unlocker. so download that and unlock your phone, once your phone is unlocked you can start the flash process. you have the NBH file which is the rom, just rename that RHODIMG and then put it in a file with the flash program and then active the phone with your computer and once thats done start the flash process.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
first off you need to unlock your phone with the newest unlocker, a few posts back is the link to the unlocker. so download that and unlock your phone, once your phone is unlocked you can start the flash process. you have the NBH file which is the rom, just rename that RHODIMG and then put it in a file with the flash program and then active the phone with your computer and once thats done start the flash process.
i think hes unlocked but never saw a rom unpack like decks, most dont need flash program cause there included. he can also flash from sdcard which i think is even easyer. still ned to rename file and use this app to sdflash and it goes into bootloader for you. all this is only if your unlocked and i think you are.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Mobile_Flasher.cab (53.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i think hes unlocked but never saw a rom unpack like decks, most dont need flash program cause there included. he can also flash from sdcard which i think is even easyer. still ned to rename file and use this app to sdflash and it goes into bootloader for you. all this is only if your unlocked and i think you are.
yeah most come with all the files to flash but deck just uploads the NBH file, which is no biggie because all you have to do if find the file or keep one from another rom and use it, at least thats what i do, plus i keep a copy of the pagepool changer in case i want to change that. i never had flashed from sd card, guess i'm old fashioned or stuck in my ways and just flash from the computer. good lookin out bro with uploading that file for him and whoever else might be interested in flashing from the sd card.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bspeckpizza is a n00b

ok, i already have flashed the HardSPL, but yall kinda explained that i need too use the flash program for now. thanks KIOWA69, darren.wlsn1, i will let you know howit all goes (guess i thought the flash process would be te same as with my 8525 cause of the hardspl still being the same.

any other advice?
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
ok, i already have flashed the HardSPL, but yall kinda explained that i need too use the flash program for now. thanks KIOWA69, darren.wlsn1, i will let you know howit all goes (guess i thought the flash process would be te same as with my 8525 cause of the hardspl still being the same.

any other advice?
since darren uploaded the program to flash from sd card just use that as i'm at work and can't upload the other file to flash from computer. remember to leave the program and NBH/RHODIMG on the root level of your sd card so that the program can find it because if it's in a folder then it won't be able to locate it and your flash will fail. be prepared to enjoy this rom as this rom is very stable and very snappy, make sure to read the last few pages of this thread to make sure your up to date on any issues your having so you can see if someone has has covered that already and if they came up with a solution, i'm not on r12 i'm still on r11.5 myself, good luck.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Lurker

bspeckpizza is a n00b

ok i downloaded the program and the file for sprint only and have them both on root of sd card. i changed then name to RHODIMG.nbh and then opened the program set it to tp2 and then pressed search for roms.. nothing.. i deleted everytrihng and formatted the card to fat 32.. and tryed everything again.. still n luck, any other help?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
ok i downloaded the program and the file for sprint only and have them both on root of sd card. i changed then name to RHODIMG.nbh and then opened the program set it to tp2 and then pressed search for roms.. nothing.. i deleted everytrihng and formatted the card to fat 32.. and tryed everything again.. still n luck, any other help?
only nbh should be on sdcard and flasher app i install to mainmem. nbh needs to be on root(top) of sdcard. its really simple to use but seems you missed a step maybe. if you wanna talk on msn or some im ill help ya more.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Lurker

bspeckpizza is a n00b

soo i left the program on main mem andstill no luck. the rom is on the root of the sd card. im starting to get pissed
Old 05-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
soo i left the program on main mem andstill no luck. the rom is on the root of the sd card. im starting to get pissed
ok bro here you go, download the attached zip file that i uploaded, unzip it to a folder on your computer, put the rom file in that folder and make sure it's named RHODIMG.nbh, then active sync your phone with your computer, then run the romupdateutility.exe file and flash away.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Archive.zip (678.6 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Lurker

bspeckpizza is a n00b

still didnt work states that the update utality cant be oopened
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development