View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspeckpizza View Post
ok, i already have flashed the HardSPL, but yall kinda explained that i need too use the flash program for now. thanks KIOWA69, darren.wlsn1, i will let you know howit all goes (guess i thought the flash process would be te same as with my 8525 cause of the hardspl still being the same.

any other advice?
since darren uploaded the program to flash from sd card just use that as i'm at work and can't upload the other file to flash from computer. remember to leave the program and NBH/RHODIMG on the root level of your sd card so that the program can find it because if it's in a folder then it won't be able to locate it and your flash will fail. be prepared to enjoy this rom as this rom is very stable and very snappy, make sure to read the last few pages of this thread to make sure your up to date on any issues your having so you can see if someone has has covered that already and if they came up with a solution, i'm not on r12 i'm still on r11.5 myself, good luck.