PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaya View Post
Deck,

If you are working R3, can you cook into the rom the WorldCard Mobile app too?

Thanks..

-avaya

+1 on that. For the time being, here's the working cab:

WorldCard(TP2).cab

Hit 'Thanks' if ya dig it

-
Old 01-04-2010, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
ok ppl, for all those of you who havnt found out yet, santod has release a background for all tabs.. ive tried it, and it works perfectly (i cant get the hdwalls to work, dunno how yet on the 2.5) but this is just as good...

so heres the link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648

enjoy!
Not sure which cab you are referring to, dude. I couldn't find any "background for all tabs" cab.

If you can post it here, that would be cool.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

Great ROM!!!....and I have tried them all....a couple of things though:
I have noticed on the mail tab where you can switch back and forth between mail accounts the bubble with the number of items in that account is partially covered by the slider. Anyone else have that problem?
Also...I am looking for a program to give me options when I hold the power button down not the call button as is mapped in this ROM...I love the Smaberg power button one but can't map it to the power button..Any ideas??
Finally, I cant seem to get mms working with this ROM...I have tried the setting changes referred to on the first page but no luck...anyone using this ROM that is on Verizon, let me know if you have had any problems...Thanks
Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
Great ROM!!!....and I have tried them all....a couple of things though:
I have noticed on the mail tab where you can switch back and forth between mail accounts the bubble with the number of items in that account is partially covered by the slider. Anyone else have that problem?
Also...I am looking for a program to give me options when I hold the power button down not the call button as is mapped in this ROM...I love the Smaberg power button one but can't map it to the power button..Any ideas??
Finally, I cant seem to get mms working with this ROM...I have tried the setting changes referred to on the first page but no luck...anyone using this ROM that is on Verizon, let me know if you have had any problems...Thanks
+1 on the email bubble.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Not sure which cab you are referring to, dude. I couldn't find any "background for all tabs" cab.

If you can post it here, that would be cool.
It's in the post he linked to. It's the bg4all cab.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by theponce View Post
Here is the page that contains all the

http ://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78019

Useful Modifications

"
1) Enable Tethering Stealth Mode - Hook your phone to your pc and use it as a modem undetected.
(SIM card must be inserted into phone)
2) Enable Rapi - Disable security notifications while installing / running programs.
3) Disable Device Lock - Turn off lock screen when waking phone from sleep mode.
4) Disable SMS-Sent Notifiation - Turns off bubble alerting that text message was sent successfully.
5) Manila Start Menu Unlocker - Remove lock feature on specific start menu items.
6) Enable All Camera Modes - Sport, Burst, Gps, etc.
7) Enable In-Call Recording - Record your phone calls.
Signal Strength 7 Bars - Telus stock signal strength is 5 bars causing incompatibility with some modified task bars.
Install this for resolution.
9) AtomAng D3D Drivers - Increase D3D performance on device.
10) Personalizer - Change Carrier Name On Homescreen
"

I can't post links yet. lol.. you have to have 10 posts (which I don't have yet.. but working on it!) - This is why you see my links 'broken up'
Do these tweaks still need to be done when flashing sSS-ROM r2, or have they been done? Specifically: 1,3-8

I'm getting ready to flash my Telus TP2 that arrived today and want to make sure I've got my game plan straight.

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510
Old 01-04-2010, 11:47 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Do these tweaks still need to be done when flashing sSS-ROM r2, or have they been done? Specifically: 1,3-8

I'm getting ready to flash my Telus TP2 that arrived today and want to make sure I've got my game plan straight.
first things first.
1-not something i do, nor needs to be done.
2-the security on my rom is pretty relaxed, you shouldnt need to do that either.
3-another personal preference, never used, nor had the need to.
4-it is already disabled, when users are installing arcsoft, this must be re-enabling it.
5-another personal preference, not needed.
6-another personal preference, not needed, but may be useful to some.
7-once again, personal preference. recording calls while the other person is not informed is illegal!
8-heh, again, personal preference. i personally dont use a custom taskbar, as i like the stock look of the 6.5 taskbar icons.
9-DO NOT INSTALL. the d3d drivers in my rom are from the xperia x2, which are curently the best drivers for our phone's chipset.
10-This may be handy to all that are not on sprint, although when u install your carrier cab, it should of made those changes already.

hope this helps,
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by qper View Post
I have searched everywhere, how do you enter your owner information on this rom. I need to enter it to register some programs. I tried the juicy47 enable owner information cab but it didnt work for me.
I answered this just a few pages back.
Under contacts, find the contact card called "Me".
Fill it out.
That will fill out all the owner info.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
first things first.
1-not something i do, nor needs to be done.
2-the security on my rom is pretty relaxed, you shouldnt need to do that either.
3-another personal preference, never used, nor had the need to.
4-it is already disabled, when users are installing arcsoft, this must be re-enabling it.
5-another personal preference, not needed.
6-another personal preference, not needed, but may be useful to some.
7-once again, personal preference. recording calls while the other person is not informed is illegal!
8-heh, again, personal preference. i personally dont use a custom taskbar, as i like the stock look of the 6.5 taskbar icons.
9-DO NOT INSTALL. the d3d drivers in my rom are from the xperia x2, which are curently the best drivers for our phone's chipset.
10-This may be handy to all that are not on sprint, although when u install your carrier cab, it should of made those changes already.

hope this helps,
-deck
Thanks deck. Just a quick question about the Telus carrier cab. Do I need to install it? What function does it serve other than installing some of their branding and customizations like the app store?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Ok made the jump to R2 all is working well. I can confirm that Elephants mms fix works
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development