View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:47 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Do these tweaks still need to be done when flashing sSS-ROM r2, or have they been done? Specifically: 1,3-8

I'm getting ready to flash my Telus TP2 that arrived today and want to make sure I've got my game plan straight.
first things first.
1-not something i do, nor needs to be done.
2-the security on my rom is pretty relaxed, you shouldnt need to do that either.
3-another personal preference, never used, nor had the need to.
4-it is already disabled, when users are installing arcsoft, this must be re-enabling it.
5-another personal preference, not needed.
6-another personal preference, not needed, but may be useful to some.
7-once again, personal preference. recording calls while the other person is not informed is illegal!
8-heh, again, personal preference. i personally dont use a custom taskbar, as i like the stock look of the 6.5 taskbar icons.
9-DO NOT INSTALL. the d3d drivers in my rom are from the xperia x2, which are curently the best drivers for our phone's chipset.
10-This may be handy to all that are not on sprint, although when u install your carrier cab, it should of made those changes already.

hope this helps,
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.