PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:11 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
as soon as i get this one done i will entertain other ideas. never realized how much of a b!tch graphic stuff is. reg changes are a joke in comparison. you dont even know how frustrating it is to have something of by 1 or 2 pixels. if ur a perfectionist like i am itll drive you mad!!

i can imagine..... i havent messed with graphics but i did edit/produced music and radio adds back when i worked at a radio station.. i know how it can be when you are a perfectionist lol

and no problem, take your time.. just a suggestion.. i will be in the look out

Old 12-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Hey, np. That Action Screen of your, imo, completes this ROM. It's just so convenient and works. Wish HTC would have it mandatory.

And 18? You're a mad man! Looking forward to it. (Was going to try and cook it into the ROM, but ran into problems...I gotta figure out how to get it through OEMizer).
just sent you a pm
Old 12-18-2009, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dyra502 is just getting started
Talking Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
wow, i saw post #3 and decided this will be my rom for the next few days no question!!

thanks for the shoutout man i appreciate it and glad you like my mods to the action screen. im working on an 18 button action screen as well shoul be done by this weekend just got a few graphic glitches to fix

thanx again man!!
damn dis look sick cant wait to try this out
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

OK... Gotta say, so far wonderful. No need to set up ANYTHING so far, found my time zone, my city, my internet, just nice.

2 things I would like... Please, take it with a lick of salt.

The action screen is AWESOME, I use it all the time. But, right now Im using another version, which has Bluetooth buttons... something that I consider necessary on these phones as BT is usually quite buried.

Also, I would REALLY like some start menu organization. Something like in the big guys ROMS that has separate customized icons. First boot, the list is LOOOONNNGGG and doesnt get shorter once you start adding your own programs.

Still messing around her. Thanks again. Looks to be a winner.

EDIT:
Found some more:
Text tab in landscape doesnt look like it extends to the edge of the screen (not as wide as it should be)

Might want to check out one of the Kitchen threads (cant remember if its Calk or SSK) but they discuss the new 6.5.5 Sip change. No more having to touch the left or right of the tiny icon.... now we can just hold it to bring up the menu.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways

Last edited by rawdikrik; 12-18-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 PM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO

ZAZ is just getting started

downloading now, sounds like what i have been looking for .....Thank you for all your hard work!
Old 12-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Oh... and MAL, if you'd like to have me beta test for you... Im all over that. Please feel free to send me a PM, and Ill get you my info.

Ill try my best to be as helpful as i can be.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:45 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i just noticed something else i like, the moving of icons ect in start menu, very nice since some apps i like at top.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:00 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Damn nothing but positive feedback across 6 pages, downloading now, sounds like a nice rom....
Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2

deezy502 is a n00b

i have a cab where u can set up your start menu into folders or how every u like just gotta find it on my phone...... Post soon!
Old 12-19-2009, 01:45 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Anyway to add back the manilla program launch tab?

Edit: Well i figured out I can launch the programs by tapping the right side of the task bar.

Edit: Nice screen zoom, click on the taskbar and select the zoom icon on the left.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 12-19-2009 at 02:01 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development