View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 PM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |MalROM| v1.0 WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

OK... Gotta say, so far wonderful. No need to set up ANYTHING so far, found my time zone, my city, my internet, just nice.

2 things I would like... Please, take it with a lick of salt.

The action screen is AWESOME, I use it all the time. But, right now Im using another version, which has Bluetooth buttons... something that I consider necessary on these phones as BT is usually quite buried.

Also, I would REALLY like some start menu organization. Something like in the big guys ROMS that has separate customized icons. First boot, the list is LOOOONNNGGG and doesnt get shorter once you start adding your own programs.

Still messing around her. Thanks again. Looks to be a winner.

EDIT:
Found some more:
Text tab in landscape doesnt look like it extends to the edge of the screen (not as wide as it should be)

Might want to check out one of the Kitchen threads (cant remember if its Calk or SSK) but they discuss the new 6.5.5 Sip change. No more having to touch the left or right of the tiny icon.... now we can just hold it to bring up the menu.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways

Last edited by rawdikrik; 12-18-2009 at 11:38 PM.