PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

I just downloaded the VZ version I just posted a little bit ago, and it downloaded fine for me. Could just be all of you clogged the ftp though and downloading at once, LOL. Well I guess you tweeters have had your hour headstart, guess i'll update the first post now.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

rde34 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Dibbs' or anyone else who prefers Skyfire, can you shed a little light for me. I tried to download a file with Skyfire as my default browser and recieved the error, "requested header could not be located." I've never seen the error before nor had a single problem with Skyfire. I just upgraded to 23547. Anyone else know what this might be caused by? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Hmm, not sure, just downloaded a couple files today on skyfire as that is the only browser i use. I actually open and close that app 2 or 3 times on first boot just to get it to give me the option of making it the default browser so it links to the internet tab of manila, LOL. I do know last week, skyfire was having some server issues and were down a couple of times. They might be doing some upgrades possibly. Or it could just be a random issue with the server you are trying to connect to, since your saying it is a header issue which technically would be caused by something on the server you are trying to connect issue.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Strange - my messaging and dialer have been fine. Used both today quite a bit. Did you clear storage after you flashed?
Always, it hasn't done it in a while maybe just needed to settle in...
Old 03-17-2010, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ryee34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hmm, not sure, just downloaded a couple files today on skyfire as that is the only browser i use. I actually open and close that app 2 or 3 times on first boot just to get it to give me the option of making it the default browser so it links to the internet tab of manila, LOL. I do know last week, skyfire was having some server issues and were down a couple of times. They might be doing some upgrades possibly. Or it could just be a random issue with the server you are trying to connect to, since your saying it is a header issue which technically would be caused by something on the server you are trying to connect issue.
I suspect after reflashing and having the same issue that this may in fact, as Dibbs suggested, be related to a problem on Skyfire's end. If anyone has the opportunity, could you go to ppcgeeks from your device using skyfire and try to download any file? I just want to confirm that this is more than just my problem. I appreciate it, thanks in advance.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

You guys are having more fun again tonight? Happy patty's day! Install a green theme.

I'm still rocking 23544 build. And I would flash tonight, but I think sprint's 6.5 release is coming out Friday. Hopefully there will be some good stuff from there to incorporate, or at least a new radio.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

turbochris is becoming a great contributor

I have a question- With the other roms, when I get a missed call or voicemail I used to get a notification button appear in the bottom task bar. This rom doesn't seem to do this, am I missing something?

Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ryee34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbochris View Post
I have a question- With the other roms, when I get a missed call or voicemail I used to get a notification button appear in the bottom task bar. This rom doesn't seem to do this, am I missing something?

Thanks
Nope, you click on the indicator icon above and then a larger drop down icon will take you to miised calls, text msgs., etc.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

If I remember right, there is a setting for the bottom notification popup. Don't remember off the top of my head where it's at as i'm just waking up.... but I think it only pops up now if your in a app. I was in skyfire yesterday (ironically) and kept getting those popups of notifications, email, then txt, then call, lol...
Old 03-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

190rev is a n00b

Great ROM, Verizon 23544 build.

Besides the airplane at the top, the only other thing I am finding issue with concerns the phone icon on the home screen. Every time I have a voicemail it automatically calls voicemail when I press it. What if I want to just look at call history? Sometimes I just want to see who called instead of checking voicemail. I searched, but am I missing a setting that changes this function?

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development