PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Sprint 23547 ROM is on the ftp for download. Those that had signed up for the mediumhill twitter got almost an hour headstart on the download. Removed allot of junk/not needed files from the SYS and from the windows directory. So a little bump in speed and a little bump in storage space. Verizon should be uploading soon, and found the issue with htc messaging taking over the wm default text app in the start menu.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Sprint 23547 ROM is on the ftp for download. Those that had signed up for the mediumhill twitter got almost an hour headstart on the download. Removed allot of junk/not needed files from the SYS and from the windows directory. So a little bump in speed and a little bump in storage space. Verizon should be uploading soon, and found the issue with htc messaging taking over the wm default text app in the start menu.
I've searched twice now for user mediumhill on twitter and it can't find you. Is that your user name?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

www.twitter.com/mediumhill should get you there
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
www.twitter.com/mediumhill should get you there
Thanks. i'm not sure why it could not find you. But i hate social sites anyway!

Downloading now.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yeah, you obviously missed my earlier posts on social sites, LOL. This is just a treat for those who actually sign up, as i figure since there is always lag in uploading several roms, it gives a way for people to get a treat before i update the first post since i always wait to update the first post until all roms are uploaded.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

turbochris is becoming a great contributor

I've tried a lot of roms, this one seems to be the nicest balance of features and performance yet. Maybe I'll stop flashing and rom whoring now.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:36 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

@turbochris, LOL, and thanks. And also the VZ rom is uploading now. Will repost and update post 1 when VZ gets done within the hour.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

well, my power just went out for some reason, so VZ upload can't finish as the rar file was on my desktop. if the power comes back on within the next 30 mins i'll finish the upload, if not, it will be whenever the power comes back on.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Lurker

rde34 is a n00b

Dibbs', did you confirm for '47 that you'd be going back to one of the earlier Google Maps with a less troublesome "My Location" feature? Also, in regards to my earlier posts about memory, I can report that even when my RAM dips into the 30's, this ROM still outperforms any other I've tried. In addition, I've been looking into finding perhaps different software to intermittently clean up a little RAM. I'm not sure if it's just 6.5... but, CleanRam really doesn't do a whole lot. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks as always Dibbs'.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yeah, gmaps location works, and clean ram may not work as efficiently on the newer builds due to the newer memory protocols being introduced in this com branch so not sure how to advise on that one without further investigation of ram freeing utilities. 47 VZ rom will be finished uploading later after work around 2 or 3 pm est "hopefully" as power was still not back on when i left this morning.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development