View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:25 PM
ryee34
PPCGeeks Regular

ryee34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hmm, not sure, just downloaded a couple files today on skyfire as that is the only browser i use. I actually open and close that app 2 or 3 times on first boot just to get it to give me the option of making it the default browser so it links to the internet tab of manila, LOL. I do know last week, skyfire was having some server issues and were down a couple of times. They might be doing some upgrades possibly. Or it could just be a random issue with the server you are trying to connect to, since your saying it is a header issue which technically would be caused by something on the server you are trying to connect issue.
I suspect after reflashing and having the same issue that this may in fact, as Dibbs suggested, be related to a problem on Skyfire's end. If anyone has the opportunity, could you go to ppcgeeks from your device using skyfire and try to download any file? I just want to confirm that this is more than just my problem. I appreciate it, thanks in advance.