PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Hi, first time user of your ROM coming over from Juicy...certainly seems snappy but I am still installing apps...I downloaded 23518 sense 2.5 version btw...quick question...I am not sure what is causing it, as I've only installed flexmail, sbsh calendar, and uploaded my PIM data, but the background has gone white from the original black... I tried your customizer... it connects to your site, but then just leaves a blank white box in the middle of the screen when I try to update the wallpaper... any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can change the background somehow? Thx
Old 01-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Yes, please download this version. This is the test rom uploaded today. I am also in the process of updating all roms in post 1. This will run much better for you and alot of stuff has been updated including the updater app.

http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/2...18Sense2.5.rar

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinlifes2short View Post
ok the "test rom on page 78 is that the same that I have now version 23518.5.5.0
I am having ringer and bluetooth issues. I was totally in love with this rom until I got chewed out by my other half for not answering her calls or text! LOL and then my bluetooth would not connect. Let me know is the rom on 78 a update to min I gotta fix this but I want this rom its has everything the way I like it. Thanks Great work.
O no..., are you sure you installed the right one? Please check all of your settings as I lived with this problem all weekend (no ringer) and this update is going to be my savior....
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I also do not have a bluetooth icon in the taskbar. I did load another taskbar though. Are people missing it with the stock taskbar?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Hey Dibson, I ran your rom a few weeks back and while I really like what you are doing it didn't work well for me. It was probally due to me needing to flash back to stock before trying. I would like to try it again, but I would like to know if you have a way getting me HTC Messaging (maybe cab form) so that I can add it back in to the 23518. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Tp
Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I also do not have a bluetooth icon in the taskbar. I did load another taskbar though. Are people missing it with the stock taskbar?
I should sticky this reply since BT seems to be a hot topic. Bluetooth is the same no matter what dialer i cook. Dialers do not include diff bt stacks, or diff bt profiles. But they do include bt icons. The stock does not have the icon, BUT bt does work, i just connected it to my Mac Book Pro and my Z9i, and a motorola car bt unit (can't remember model number of the top of my head). The icon not showing has nothing to do with whether or not it will connect with your headset. That has to do with the bt stack and profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Hey Dibson, I ran your rom a few weeks back and while I really like what you are doing it didn't work well for me. It was probally due to me needing to flash back to stock before trying. I would like to try it again, but I would like to know if you have a way getting me HTC Messaging (maybe cab form) so that I can add it back in to the 23518. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Tp
HTC Messaging would only work with SMS, so you would still have to use the default the texting app for MMS. I will see what i can do about converting over a oem to cab, or unless someone knows a link to a cab already made, i haven't looked yet.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

argov is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Yes, please download this version. This is the test rom uploaded today. I am also in the process of updating all roms in post 1. This will run much better for you and alot of stuff has been updated including the updater app.

http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/2...18Sense2.5.rar
found a problem with the light sensor, phone screen stay on in phone call.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

thats the phone canvas more than likely. Believe me, i like the HTC one's better. I am just trying to be more stable and smooth right now. I'm trying to get all ROM's updated today with one's that are smooth and stable. Then I can have time to go back and try and re-add a few things that are nicer than stock. Even though something like this can be an annoying thing with the sensor (it's not like we've always had that....). Anyways, The nicer dialers will be worked in, i just want to get the bugs worked out of them. And seriously, if you only knew what kind of frankenstein hacking i did to all these files and how long and how troublesome it was, lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

argov is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
thats the phone canvas more than likely. Believe me, i like the HTC one's better. I am just trying to be more stable and smooth right now. I'm trying to get all ROM's updated today with one's that are smooth and stable. Then I can have time to go back and try and re-add a few things that are nicer than stock. Even though something like this can be an annoying thing with the sensor (it's not like we've always had that....). Anyways, The nicer dialers will be worked in, i just want to get the bugs worked out of them. And seriously, if you only knew what kind of frankenstein hacking i did to all these files and how long and how troublesome it was, lol.

Light sensor is a new future, but since we got it, there is no need of additional locking software.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yeah, i feel ya i do, it is a nice feature. Don't worry i'll get the htc dialer issues worked out and include it in the next update. I also have a super secret surprise APP i might include in the next release as well if i can get it done in time
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development