PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
If you just want titanium, here is the newest titanium build it is listed as test, but not much will change with it when i release the post 1 updates, best titanium build yet imo, or is it 23518 you want? if so, if the test rom is ok, then i will update all roms today. here is the link to the post with the download links. All mms and sms going foward will be through the default wm text app until i can get htc messaging working with mms. but yes, mms does work out of the box.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=755

Sense 2.5 23518 test will be up in about 30 mins.
Yeah, it was the 23518 Rom I wanted
Old 01-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Ok, it will be up soon. If your going to load it, at least try out the Sense 2.5...... lol, i would appreciate the feedback, although it seems to be running really snappily on my phone. the quicker i get some feedback on this ROM, the quicker i can have all of them updated, as i want this next update base to be a good one!

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Ok, the 23518 Sprint Sense 2.5 test rom is available for download. The quicker i get feedback on this one, the quicker everything gets updated on post 1. Here's the link.

http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/2...18Sense2.5.rar
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Ok, the 23518 Sprint Sense 2.5 test rom is available for download. The quicker i get feedback on this one, the quicker everything gets updated on post 1. Here's the link.

First initial reaction is, you are the best Rom cooker around!!! The animations on sense have absolutley no lag at all. After seeing the clouds move at a fast pace, I had to find a state that was having rain to see if you could possibly due what seems like the impossible. Well low and behold, for the first time in a sense 2.5 Rom there is no lag on the wiper when it is raining. Amazing!
Old 01-25-2010, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

I concur with eman.. you really have a knack for this..I haven't noticed anything that negatively jumpsout at me thus far.. but the speed is refreshing
Old 01-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thanks for the feedback guys, i seriously edited the crap out of the base files to get it this good Cooking all updated roms now then, unless something pops up.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

glad to see you're starting to feel better. Best wishes on a full recovery!

I came across a battery reg-edit tweak on touch pro and diamond roms that may extend battery life by reducing how often the OS checks battery level. It's at HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery.

Default value is 5000, suggested value I've seen is 20000.

Any one heard of or tried this with effectiveness on the touch pro 2 CMDA? If so, any chance this can go into the release version of the 23518 sense 2.5 ROM?
Old 01-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thats something i would like to test before releasing something into the wild. I thought my battery life was already good anyways?
Old 01-25-2010, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Thats something i would like to test before releasing something into the wild. I thought my battery life was already good anyways?
No, I've no complaints on battery life. Just came across this and wondered. I've got it set on the 1-21 sense 2.5 23518 rom just a few hours ago, but don't think the rom will last a day. Thinking about flashing your latest 23518 sense 2.5 test rom. I'll try to put it on that one and see.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

ok, let me know how it goes. Also starting to cook and upload updates.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development