PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Yeah, aGPS was having some issues with the newer gMaps for some reason. Hopefully it will be back in the final product. As far as setting anything other than the ringer sound on the htc settings tab, it's always been that way. You have always had to go into sounds & notifications through start>settings>sounds&notification to set anything other than the ringer sound. Just the way manila is...

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.1

gadget008 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to gadget008
Using HDWalls

I know this is completely off topic of this rom but I was wondering what settings on HDWalls do you have to set to get the top and bottom bars to actually skin. I am currently using the following settings and I get the picture in the background but my taskbars are not skinned.

HTC Sense v2.5 &WM 6.5 - All Tabs - No Compression
CHECKED - WM 6.5 Taskbar and Softkey Bar Skinning
CHECKED - Manila 2.5+
CHECKED - HTC Sense patch
CHECKED - HTC Sense

Any help would ROCK. Thanks And Yes I have even asked on the xda HDWalls board and did not get any responses I am hoping someone here will know.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

To my knowledge, HDWalls will not skin your top and bottom taskbars correctly on 6.5.x. You will need to make your own. There are 2 PNG files (classicbluesoftkey.png and toptaskbar...png, i can't remember the exact spelling off the top of my head and i'm not at my main comp atm) that you will need to edit and then place in your phones main windows directory with total commander. Once you edit and place the files back on your phone, soft reset and there you go.

EDIT: download THIS and the two files you need should be in the rar.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Lurker

gadget008 is a n00b

You Rock thanks for the response...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

no problem
Old 05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Lurker

gadget008 is a n00b
5-2 Sprint Test Build

Flashed Fine, All Services came up and started working. Sync to my Exchange server just fine, Speed of tabs and OS is great. Will give a more in-depth review once I had a chance to play with longer.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ScottSNX is keeping up the good workScottSNX is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I will see what I can do. I still have time to play around with it before final update release.

On a different note, here is another img of me playing around with my new theme. Not sure if it will stick around but, *shrugs* just testing things.

Thanks. I'll bet that white theme looks good with the black hardware of the TP2.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Dibbson,

I dont know what you did but I have flashed a few other roms lately (dont worry Ill be back,just got bored between the last release) and your medium hill start up screen is perminately stuck on my phone, I mean no matter what I flash my phone always boots with the medium hill startup with the little red version text at the bottom. What's the deal?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Of all people PropagandaX, lol, that was asked by 2 people and answered and cab linked last week or so, LOL ;p Anyways, you can look back and grab that cab from a few pages ago, or, you can download task29 from the task29 faq i have linked just below the rom download in the first post to grab the task29 version that will load the default initial boot splash when it runs.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Of all people PropagandaX, lol, that was asked by 2 people and answered and cab linked last week or so, LOL ;p Anyways, you can look back and grab that cab from a few pages ago, or, you can download task29 from the task29 faq i have linked just below the rom download in the first post to grab the task29 version that will load the default initial boot splash when it runs.
OK Thanks, Not sure how you did that but its the first time ever that has happened. I feel a little violated, like waking up in the morning and releasing somebody switched out your underware while you slept, hahah

Edit: No offense or anything but if somebody flashes to another rom they have to go thru an additional process to get rid of that, thats not very much fun.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 05-03-2010 at 06:34 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development