PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Ok I have looked for hours now and can not find a way to get rid of the threaded text messaging bubbles. I do not like that. can anyone help me please?
Old 03-25-2010, 10:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b
Wink Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

I like the text messaging bubbles pretty cool
Old 03-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

umm, i'll have to look and see if i can cab up the original files for ya.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks once again for a nice rom update dibbson. Did this rom get faster, feels like it. The task manager at the top was asking kind of funny, it quit working, but soft reset has not happend again. Thanks.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, I suggest after first boot and setting up your stuff to do a soft reset. Also, neat and cool things to come soon.....
Old 03-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Hey Dibbson, I noticed you did not include IE6. Do you have a cab for it? Also, do you have a cab to re-enable the calendar curtain? Thanks!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

really, someone still uses ie? lol. its still there, just not the link. there is a reason for it. and by calendar curtain, do u mean slide curtain? if so, i posted a cab for that a week or two ago if u look back or on the ftp although i may have attached it, cant remember.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Ok, I'll look through the thread and your files to find the cab. Also, I rarely use IE6, but there are times when Opera incompletely downloads files (it says its downloaded a 4.6MB file but in the FE it shows up as something like 28kb). When this happens, I turn to IE6 to download...
Old 03-26-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

dibbs any idea why none of my boot animations work? they all just show the static image that would display after the animation.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
really, someone still uses ie? lol. its still there, just not the link. there is a reason for it. and by calendar curtain, do u mean slide curtain? if so, i posted a cab for that a week or two ago if u look back or on the ftp although i may have attached it, cant remember.
LOL I hate IE, its obsolutely useless. Opera is the best browser out there with skyfire as a distant second IMO (flash needs). BTY opera 10 is out of beta now I think, have you looked into using that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development