PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Your very modest Dibbson. At least for me this is the best 6.5.X rom availible.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Everything is working well for me with this latest 23529 sense 2.5.2011 build. I installed the 20 quick links on home page cab that I posted earlier and it works well with this ROM too.

Seems as stable and speedy as prior ROMs. Great job!

Dibbson: I've sent you a version 2 of the UC tool.

For everyone who setup their storage card for use with XDA_UC or sdconfig may like this new version. It will search in \xda_uc, \sdconfig, \config and \cabs directories under \storage card for cab files, and you can select these cabs for silent installs.
It will also search in \xda_uc\sd and \cabs\withui directories under \storage card for cab files that can be selected for full user interactive installs.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Your very modest Dibbson. At least for me this is the best 6.5.X rom availible.
i'm modest? lol. Thanks PropX, i am glad you like the ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwchan View Post
Everything is working well for me with this latest 23529 sense 2.5.2011 build. I installed the 20 quick links on home page cab that I posted earlier and it works well with this ROM too.

Seems as stable and speedy as prior ROMs. Great job!

Dibbson: I've sent you a version 2 of the UC tool.

For everyone who setup their storage card for use with XDA_UC or sdconfig may like this new version. It will search in \xda_uc, \sdconfig, \config and \cabs directories under \storage card for cab files, and you can select these cabs for silent installs.
It will also search in \xda_uc\sd and \cabs\withui directories under \storage card for cab files that can be selected for full user interactive installs.
There's the man himself, my partner is coding crime. Everyone make sure you give kwchan some thanks and props for sure, as i probably would not have taken the UC app as far as he just did for ya'll with v2. So ya'll better hit the thanks button on him or i'll make you wait longer for the next rom update..... lol.....

And yeah, i got your messages Kw

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I want to say thanks to you and all of your contributors.

This rom really works great!

I am playing with MaxManila 3.0 and it doesn't even slow the phone down!

Thank you for all of your hard work!

This is the best rom I have ever used!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Thanks Wizzard, glad it's running good for you. And also thanks to the people who have hit the thanks button for kwchan, he has really went above and beyond for me and for all of you guys who enjoy my ROMs.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

On the 6.5 ROM, did you leave the menu enhancement on purpose?

Last edited by chas123; 02-11-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I leave everything stock in the manila, i do very little modification to it. That way it's a blank canvas for all of you to install stuff on top of it.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I leave everything stock in the manila, i do very little modification to it. That way it's a blank canvas for all of you to install stuff on top of it.
I meant in windows. The wm default menus come up instead of the enhanced HTC menus.

...and I do like the blank canvas philosophy. It's just that to get the nice HTC menus they have to be cooked in
Old 02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ohhh, i gotcha now. And no, they can be cab'ed in actually. I don't have a link off hand though, but they can be installed by cab. And it seems to be a hair quicker without them, but correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Ohhh, i gotcha now. And no, they can be cab'ed in actually. I don't have a link off hand though, but they can be installed by cab. And it seems to be a hair quicker without them, but correct me if i'm wrong.
+1 for the HTC Menus. I am ok if they are a seperate cab (keeping with the lean and mean philosophy) But none of the cabs I have found to reenable them seem to work with your ROMs, even if I started with a Sense build (I use Mobile Shell). If anyone has one that works, would appreciate a link.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development